My *last* secret revealed...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Thank you to Lisa Strassle of Strasslein Stables for my newest purchase! I've crossed my fingers on this mare for awhile now, hoping she wouldn't sell before I got the "OK" from you know who (Deb)...lol...I am really excited and honored to introduce...

"Star Strucks Gold's First Kiss"( 4 yr old AMHR/ASPC mare) who is bred to Lisa's gorgeous Palomino Res. National Champion stallion "B & L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie" for a March foal!!
default_wub.png
:wub

"Kiss" is a Congress Top Ten and is a 1/2 sister to 3x National Grand Champion Mare "Star Strucks Gold's Bay Beauty!!
default_drool5.gif

I am beyond happy with my herd as it is now...and am officially done shopping! (seriously...I am! LOL! )

Here are a few pics of Kiss:

IMG_8978.jpg

download13-1.jpg

Kiss is still at Lisa's for now...so I am looking forward to when she comes to Florida to live!!
default_wub.png

Edited to add: The foal will be 2011 AMHR Nationals Stallion Sweepstakes Nominated!!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice mare!! Congrats! When will she be coming home?

Nice mare!! Congrats! When will she be coming home?
I am not sure yet...depends on if we go the "transporter route" or pick her up ourselves...haven't decided yet...Winter is almost upon us (outside of Florida anyway...lol) and we do not plan on driving in it...
default_new_shocked.gif

I am beyond happy with my herd as it is now...and am officially done shopping! (seriously...I am! LOL! )

Ok folks you all are witnesses and I have it in writing. LMAO. Because we all know with my wife how long that will last. But seriously this is a gorgeous mare and am very proud to have Bay Beauty's half sister come live with us. And will be beyond ecstatic to have 2 babies on the ground in the spring here. My first time ever with babies of any kind lol. Thanks again Lisa.

Thanks everyone!! I am still on cloud 9 with my recent purchases!! I can hardly believe what this year has brought me...I am VERY lucky indeed!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations Linda and Deb!
default_aktion033.gif
Kiss is a really neat little mare, and I'm super excited about the baby she's carrying!
default_yes.gif
Half sister to Bay Beauty in foal to a Rock E son... woot-woot!

Wishing you all the best with all your recent purchases!

Back