My last foal for the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedMeadows

Reaction score
He is a month old so I am a little late posting but wanted to share my little Blue Jeans!! First year for my pinto stallion to have an all pinto year (3). Also the first pinto foal that my Peach Ball has given me even though she is pinto and was bred to a pinto. Previously I have gotten 4 solid foals out of her. lol. Anyways, here is my sweet Blue Jeans. 25" tall at birth and super sweet right from the start.

bluejeansrightside.jpg

bluejeanstrot.jpg

He is a month old so I am a little late posting but wanted to share my little Blue Jeans!! First year for my pinto stallion to have an all pinto year (3). Also the first pinto foal that my Peach Ball has given me even though she is pinto and was bred to a pinto. Previously I have gotten 4 solid foals out of her. lol. Anyways, here is my sweet Blue Jeans. 25" tall at birth and super sweet right from the start.

bluejeansrightside.jpg

bluejeanstrot.jpg
What a beauty! Congrats!
default_biggrin.png

Love the facial markings!!!

How did you come up with the name Blue Jeans??

Thank you everyone! Joanne, his dad's name is Levi and I already had a Wrangler (the denim boys) so the only other appropriate name I could come up with was Blue Jeans. lol I thought about Brad Pitt since his mom is Peaches'n Cream (Peach Pitt!) lol I'll save that one for another foal. tee hee. Maybe a flaxen mane chestnut. tee hee

He sure is handsome! Your name ideas sound fun!

Thank you Miniv. I love the fun names!! We have had Mickey Blue Eyes, Dusty Bottoms, Hot Wheels, Spiderman, Sambuca, Wasabi, Squishy (my sons fat donkey on Equusite today) and I guess those are all of the fun names. Oh, Half Pint O'Guinness too. lol

He's a sweetheart love his little face...hope he's out enjoying the sun l heard the nasty S word was on it's way.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Thank you ladies. Relic, we don't have sun here today. It's only 4c and cloudy and rainy. We had a bit of snow a few days ago but it didn't stick. We are supposed to get snow on monday though. I am outside of Peace River. Where abouts are you? I can't remember.

Back