my husband is nearing the end of his long fight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlene,

I don't even know what to say, but feel I need to say something.

I know, from messages you have sent me, how completley in love you are with your Gary. A treasure. He lifted you out of a very dark place. He 'changed your life'.

You have all the love and support from your friends here. You are a very brave lady.

My heart is hurting for you.
default_no.gif

Charlene, I'm so very terribly sorry. If at all possible, try to take a little bit of comfort if you can in the fact that you two have the time to talk and say good bye which is one thing I can't seem to get past. I know hospice is good and very helpful. Love good and cry hard and don't even try to be brave cause that is just not real. When people ask you what they can do to help tell them and let them in. Don't shut anyone out. If you need to talk by all means don't hesiate to call me. I'm easily found.

default_sad.png
I'm so sorry you both had to climb this mountain! Sometimes it helps if you pretend instead you are climbing a rainbow
default_wub.png

My arms are around you and your pain is my pain, your tears are my tears.

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
There's never the right words to say........."I'm sorry" doesn't cut it.........

Prayers and White Light being sent your way, Charlene. May you have the time with Gary AT HOME to share and talk and express your love for each other. As Kathy said above, 11 years is not near enough time when you've found your soul-mate. My heart is aching for you.

God bless,

MA

I have been following your story and had prayed for a better outcome but often whatever is planned for us is not what we would have planned in every love affair one must go first to make a place for the other so Gary will go but he will not be gone. HE will remain in your heart as he has for the last 11 years. Prayers for smooth passage and strength to do whatever is right for you to do. He really isnt leaving you hes just going first and someday you will also go and meet again.

Nita

Charlene and Gary

I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you both in my prayers.

I know this must be so hard you. I am glad you came to your

forum family for support and prayers.

God Bless

Vicky

Charlene, I can't imagine how difficult this is for you all. I can only tell you that I will keep you and Gary close to my heart and in prayer. I will pray for a peaceful passing for Gary and for strength and peace for you.

Robin

I am so sorry (((HUGS)))

I to have lost my husband in 1992 (we were together 22 years)

I did not have the chance to say goodbye.

It is so hard when it is also your best friend but take comfort in

the years you did have and all the memories no one can take away

and yes IMO you know they are still with you at certain times

It does get easier and the memories will bring many smiles and warmth in the future.

Praying for a peaceful time for you both

My heart goes out to you and your husband. I will be thinking of you both in your days ahead.

I'm praying for you. May the God of all comfort wrap you in His arms during this trying days.

I am so sorry Charlene
default_no.gif
No words can express how I feel. It's wierd because I have never met you or Gary yet I feel your pain as though I had. You two will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope as the days pass you can come and read these words of love and support

from the caring people on this Forum and know that we share your pain.

You are doing a wonderful thing to bring him home and let him pass where

he has lived and loved you......It's a blessing and a final dignity.

We went thru this, this past spring, with a dear friend we cared for.

Hospice is a God send, they are truly angels.

If I can help in any way please let me know.........

You and Gary are in my heart and prayers.

I'm so sorry that your time together in this life is ending much too soon. My heart is crying for you both. The only thing that makes something this tragic bearable is the knowledge that in Gods time you'll be together again. I hope you can find peace in knowing that the angels are waiting to take Gary home.

Charlene, So sorry. Its hard to find the right words, my thoughts and prayers and hugs are with you both, God Bless, Kathy

Charlene, I am so sorry both of you are going thru this. I cant even begin to imagine how you must feel. I would be completely lost without Bob. We have been married 37 years. Praying for Gary and you, and also to give you the extra strength in your days ahead, and please remember God does everything for a reason and you will be together again. (((hugs))) I wish you would be closer to me so I could help you out with whatever you may need. Corinne

Latest posts

Back