my husband is nearing the end of his long fight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlene, I am so sorry you are having to go through this, but pray he will find peace at the end. I'm so glad you will have some time together before he goes. God bless you. (((((hugs &
default_wub.png
))))) Bonnie

Charlene,

I'm so sad to hear this and I don't know what to say, but we will be praying for you and Gary to get through this as best as you can.

Sending hugs....

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Charlene, I'm so very sorry to hear that Gary's fight is coming to an end. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take this time to talk about the good times and those things that mean a lot to you both and your family. I pray that GOD lets Gary pass in peace and comfort and that he also extend his healing halo of grace around your entire family over the next days and hours.

Remember the good times, spend time with lots of hugs. Peace to you all. Gary will always be as close to you as a whisper on a gentle breeze.

i can't begin to tell you how it warms my heart to read these messages. thank you all so much!

gary and i have had a most special relationship for 11 years. they have been the happiest years of my life and the memories i have of our time together are a treasure no one can take from me.

over the past couple of days, i have told him that it's okay for him to go. i know he has been weary for the past few months and i could see in his eyes that he was beginning to tire. he told me recently that even when he is gone, he will be watching over me and that gives me comfort.

thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart. i'm on my way back to his side and won't be able to check here until late tonight or early in the morning.

love to you all, you are such wonderful, caring people!

charlene

default_pray.gif
May Gary's spirit be lifted up on Angels wings to find true peace with our almighty father...AMEN

I am at loss of words. Please know my prayers are with you, your husband, and your family during this time of need. He may not always be with you in person, but take comfort in the fact he will always be with you in spirit.

Charlene, wishing you both strength and peace, and a prayer for you in this dark hour. Gary will live on in this world through you and those who remember him.

I am so sorry. (((((HUGS)))))

I can't begin to imagine your pain, my thoughts are with you and your family. Peace be with you, Nikki

[SIZE=12pt]I am so sorry, I know this must be a very difficult time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Our prayers are with you.
default_pray.gif
{{{HUGS}}}
[/SIZE]

How wonderful that you have these 11 years full of memories to cherish. I hope he gets to come home with you for a while. Thoughts and prayers are with you both for a speedy and gentle closure to his life.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Gary.

May you find peace and strength in the days ahead.

Cyper ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

For Gary, You and your family.

If you need to talk please do not hesitate to email me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene, I am so sorry for this happening to you. His angel will come get him and he will be pain free.. I know you will be lonely but he will be with you from above...

I am so sorry.
default_sad.png
I wish you and your husband a peacefull time. My dad passed in 2000, 7 days before Christmas. He had a weird form of rhematoid arthritis(sp) he was diagnosed 5 years yearlier and went down hill fast. He went from being a vascular surgon to wheel chair bound with o2 and morphine at will. He lived on nitro tablets. He had hospice and they helped alot. They provied support for my primary school brothers, and for my mom. They trully seem to care. i am so sorry you are going through this.

You and Gary will be in my prayers and I ll tell my dad to meet him at the gate. Again, I am so sorry.

So sorry. I can't imagine. I'm sure they'll keep him comfortable and hope it will be an comfortable passing for him.

Big cyber hug from Matt.

I am so sad to read this. My wishes for you and Gary are that you have some peaceful time together and that he is comfortable. My prayers going out to the both of you. God Bless.

Charlene,

I am so sorry to hear Gary is near the end of his courageous fight. Hospice will take good care of him and he won't be in any pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I wish you both peace.

Latest posts

Back