my husband is nearing the end of his long fight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers. May the Lord watch over you.

(((((HUGS)))))

Bless You and your whole family. My prayers for a gentle passing and strength to you to carry on. Our family has been thru it and I will be praying for you all.

Charlene,

My prayers are with you during this difficult time. I cannot imagine where your strength comes from to keep us all posted.

We are here for you,

((((( )))))))

Stacy

I am so sorry .Hugs and prayers for both of you.It is times like these that you wish you had a magic words to help take your pain away.

I ams so sorry.

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Charlene -

I was so afraid something was wrong since I hadn't seen you post in awhile. I am so very, very sorry. Truly you have been in my thoughts daily. . .

Prayers for you and your family.

Renee in Iowa

Charlene:

Sending prayers for a gentle passing for Gary and for strength to help you during this time.

Sending prayers to Gary for a peaceful passing to God and to you for strength
default_pray.gif

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. Eleven years is not nearly enough time with your beloved husband.

Hugs to both of you through these next few days.....

I am very sorry about your husband..I said a prayer for you and your family...I hope he goes peacefully to be with God...Pam Kent

Charlene,

My heart and prayers are with you and your family during this most difficult time. May the Good Lord watch over all of you and comfort you. (((HUGS)))

Connie Parr

I just wanted to say I lost my grandfather in the same way. He was then and will always be an integral part of who I am. While his last days were some of the most difficult of my life, they are also the days I cherish most, because throughout his fight, I saw how much he loved life, and how much he loved us. Those last days were his final gift to us. I can't express how sorry I am that you and your husband are enduring this, but it brings tears of joy to my eyes to hear you speak of your special relationship. It's such a rare and beautiful thing. Both of you will be in my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers.

Oh God Charlene,,,

I am so sorry. Our thoughts are with you. I don't know what to say.

oh Charlene......I just don't know what to say......
default_sad.png

You and your husband have been in my thoughts over the past week......I am soo very sorry to hear that this is happening.
default_no.gif

I hope you are able to bring him home.....we were able to do this with my grandfather (who was born and raised on this same farm), and it was the hardest 2 weeks, but I cherish the time that he was here.....

You will continue to be in my thoughts through this difficult time......

((((hugs))))

~kathryn

I read the forum almost every day, but rarely post. I'm so very sorry for your pain. I lost my husband last December, and know how hard it is to lose the love of your life. Bless you and your husband. Sending prayers for you on the wind.

Charlene, my heart and prayers are with you in this most difficult of times...I, too, have walked this path, when I lost my husband of over 30 years 10 years ago last month. I hope you can take some comfort in being sure,as I am, that we will be together again with our beloved ones in a better place someday, free of pain and the burdens of this life.

May God be with you and hold you close.

Margo

Our hearts go out to you and your family. We will be praying for you husband and your family.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back