My first Mini Foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latika

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
default_biggrin.png

I have owned my mini stallion since he was 6months (he is now 6yrs!) and I FINALLY have my own baby from him! He produced 2 lovely outside foals but I was just waiting for my mares to mature, and then even this season I served 2 of my own mares but only one was confirmed infoal, who actually ended up not being infoal at all (or aborted)
default_sad.png
BUT, as it turned out my other mare decided she would come through for me instead
default_aktion033.gif

So this is my gorgeous little baby, who I have named Latika Tru Kaarma, as she is a little miracle
default_smile.png

an hour or so after birth;

21-10-09025.jpg
21-10-09027.jpg
21-10-090093.jpg

1day old;

22-10-09009.jpg
22-10-09002.jpg

3days old;

24-10-09008.jpg
24-10-09001.jpg
24-10-09002.jpg

6days old; (today)

27-10-09019.jpg
27-10-09020.jpg
27-10-09013.jpg

Sorry for the overload
default_wub.png
I am just so over the moon that I have this gorgeous little bundle finally on the ground, she is so happy & healthy (despite thinking I am the big bad wolf!).

default_smile.png

Thanks everyone! I am probably a teensy bit biased but I just think she gets better every day
default_wub.png

She's beautiful!! I love her little kissable face! I hope she lets you near her soon.

Congratulations on your first foal!!! And a pinto filly!!!! She is adorable. I just love the next to last photo of her head.

Well isn't she is little beauty!!!?

Big congratulations to you. I just love foaling season.

Aww.. Just beautiful and CongRats!!...

I know you are proud of this foal.. I don't blame you!.. hehe!!..

Keep us posted with new pics!

Huge congrats!! Your filly reminds me so much of my filly this year it's amazing!!! So are you keeping her??
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Thanks for all your lovely comments!

At the moment I will be keeping her, this year I nearly lost my stallion to colic, so I am a little paranoid now and I think he has given me a little female replica of himself for me
default_wub.png
so until I get a few other foals out of him to choose from I will not be letting this one out of my site!!

Congratulations!!! She is adorable!
default_wub.png
:wub

I am finally getting my own baby sired by my stallion this spring!!! He has 5 outside foals but I am very excited to have one for my very own!!!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back