My dad passed away tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sorry.....it's always hard to lose our parents. You being able to be with him at the end and tell him you love him was, I'm sure, very comforting to him. It reminded me so much of my daughter holding her grandfather as he died. Both a blessing and a heartbreaking experience at the same time. Please take comfort in knowing that your presence was the most important gift you could have given him.

So sorry for your loss
default_cheekkiss.gif
((((( HUGS )))))

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Father. May God bring you comfort and peace in your time of sorrow.

I am so very sorry. He was lucky to be so loved and to have you by his side to support him.

Prayers from here that your memories sustain you and you can move on with your life until you meet again. That was a wonderful gift your gave your dad to be there for his transition. You were a devoted loving daughter a gift most parents would cherish. ((( HUGS))) for you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss. My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

You were the best of daughters. I am so glad you could be there for him to help him cross over. I am sure that his soul is at peace as well as yours. Prayers are with you to help you through this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parkinsons is such a horrible disease for the patient as well as for loved ones who have to watch their family member slowly die. I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad
default_no.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss, but know you will look back gratefully for the time you had to give him a peaceful, loving and appreciated departure.

I envy you...some of the people I have lost I have missed the chance or just not been there to do so.

Condolences,

Liz

You and your family have my deepest sympathy. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mel,

I am so sorry about your dad. I know how much you loved and needed him..I feel terrible that we haven't gotten to chat on the phone. I worked last night, and was in bed all day with a migraine, that is why I am just reading this now..It's better knowing he went peacefully.. Honey, you have been threw so much, wish there was something I could do to help you
default_sad.png
If you need anything, give me call. I know things are very hectic now, and you have so much on your mind, once you are ready, just call.. after 3:00 pm I am usually up.. Take care of yourself.. And I am so sorry again. If you need anything , know that I am here..
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I am sorry for your loss as well.
default_wub.png

Hugs

Bonnie

Just catching up with the Back Porch with all the fires here in OK. So very sorry to hear of the passing of your father. He knew you were there until the last and his passing was peaceful. You and your family are in the thoughts and prayers during your time of loss.

I am so very very sorry and will keep you, tour family and your Dad in my prayers.

Robin

default_pray.gif
I've just read about your dad and I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. You've been such a wonderful daughter to both your parents and I'm so glad you were with him when he passed. May God bring comfort to your broken heart and precious memories to your mind.

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back