My dad passed away tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreammountainminis

Reaction score
HI all I was just letting you all know that my dad passed away at 7:33 pm tonight ...He had parkinsons diease ,This was the hardest thing I have ever had to do I brought my dad home on hospice last friday And he was good friday sat, and sunday ,and took a turn for the worse early monday morning his parkinsons had paralized his ability to swallow and he was aspirating everything into his lungs ..He was able up until wednesday to open his eyes and acknowledge that I was there and i just repeatedly kept telling him that I Loved himAnd when he passed I held his hand and kissed his forehead and told him i loved him and he went very peacefully and calm ....Thank you all for being here for my family and I we really appreciate it ...

Bless you....... As peaceful and as ready as your dad must have been with crossing over, I know it is hard to say good bye.

Ma---

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure he went in the most peaceful way possible knowing how loved he was

I am so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png

So very sorry for your loss, you are a wonderful person to be there with him to help him pass.

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.
default_wub.png

Ny sympathies to you andyour family. I know this has been a difficult time for you but am so glad that he went peacefully knowing how loved he was. God bless you

My sincere condolences to you and your family on the loss of your father.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a wonderful gift for both you and your father for you to have been with him in his last moments. {{{hugs}}}

I am so sorry to read this post, but what a gift you were in your father's life. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

I'm so sorry you lost your dad.
default_sad.png

I'm sure it meant a lot to you both that you were together in his last moments and that you got to tell him you loved him one last time.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

My sincerest condolences to you. Bless your heart for being with him until the end and helping him to go peacefully. HUGS.

I am so sorry. I know it helped him that you were there. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Barbie

I'm so sorry,made me cry while I was reading it.I'm glad you was there with him,I'm sure that meant alot for both of you.We'll be thinking of you and your family {{hugs{{.

I am so sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers.

Lisa

So sad for you to lose your Dad, sounds like it was his time.You were a great daughter (by your posts) so you did all you could.

((HUGS)) to you in this trying time.

Missy

Bless you for having the strength to be by his side and help him pass over. It takes an amazing and devoted person to do that. Your hurt will heal, but the heart never does. Until you meet him again, smile when you think of your cherished memories.

Latest posts

Back