My "Big City" Babies from Erica Are HERE!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Jill, they are gorgeous!!!

I can't imagine if they look this great, now, what their potential must be.

You have to be so thrilled and rightly so.

Congratulations (and thank you for sharing them).

Liz M.

Thanks for all the nice compliments
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I'm thrilled with both Bomb Shell and Blue.

Poor Blue was only just weaned being that he was born on June 3! Just so many changes for him so fast but he is doing well. Bomb Shell is head boss in charge of him, but she loves him too.

I just wish it didn't get to be Monday morning so fast. I'd love to spend more time with them today but have to go to the office.

Jill, I can feel your excitement. I know how much you were looking forward to getting these guys home. Congratulations on adding two more beautiful members to your herd. You are really going to have fun with them!

Congrats on getting your new kids home! They look great :aktion033:. I know u will do well with them. Their brother Banker says "HI". He is so smart and sweet and Im sure yours are too.
default_wub.png
:

Thanks Carol, Jen and Kim
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I came home early and my first stop before even getting out of my office clothes was to lay some pets and kisses on Bomb Shell and Blue. I already love them so much.

Kim, I can't wait to hear how much you love Infinity in person. She makes some GOOD babies!!!!! Go figure, she is a gorgeous mare
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Jill :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Congrats on some very pretty horses...I am really happy for you
default_yes.gif
:

lis

It's taken me a while to post. I don't get to do that much anymore.

I got to see Jill's new cuties in person. I peaked over into their stall in the trailer while unloading my new Erica baby off.
default_smile.png
(Will get pictures this week).

Congratulations Jill!

Kim

Thanks, ladies!!!!

Bomb Shell and Blue have been here almost a week now, and I'm really getting attached. They're both sooooooooooo sweet and very playful!

withballoon1.gif

Congratulations Jill !!! :aktion033:

Congrats Jill! :aktion033: :aktion033: I didn't see the pics til' today! Havent been to this forum in a while!

I bet you already cant wait until Spring when you clip them out for the first time
default_yes.gif
: Take care ~Jessica

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations, Jill :aktion033: :aktion033:

They are both Beautiful !!!

I REALLY like that 3rd pic! (The 1st pic of Blue.)

-Becky

CONGRATS Jill!!!! Mine will be home the middle of this week, and I just can't stand it! My baby girl was born in FEBRUARY and now the next 4-5 days feel like they'll last FOREVER! I just can't wait to see her! Oh and Ms. Chrissy......I just don't know if I can stand it. They're being picked up tomorrow.
default_yes.gif
:

Beautiful babies you have there, it's really no wonder you're in LOVE, they're wonderful. Can't wait to watch them grow up in pictures.
default_wub.png
:

Enjoy them and don't forget to share them with us whenever you get a chance.

Jodi

Oh, thanks everyone
default_smile.png
They've been here a little over a week now and are really settling in. I am very much in love
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
Also, every once in awhile, I will ask H who his favorite minis are. Blue's already on his list of favorites
default_wub.png
:

Jodi -- your babies are gorgeous!!! You must be so excited about them being home so soon. Just a few more days
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
:
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw this thread (I dont have time you go thru all the threads usually), so sorry i am late in saying CONGRATS on your new babies!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

They are both gorgeous (cant believe how fast Blue is greying... :new_shocked: )...and I cant wait to see them in their summer clothes next summer...
default_wub.png
:

Congrats!! :aktion033: :aktion033: They are gorgeous! :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_cheers.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
: I like Bombshell the best
default_wub.png
: I especaily like the 2nd one of her trotting
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Hey Jill,

They're on their way!!!!!!!! They were picked up yesterday around 2:30, and they should be here by tomorrow night. I think the next day is going to DRAG big time! Erica sent me pictures last night of the girls before they loaded, and my heart just flutters the more I look at them
default_wub.png
: My baby is finally coming home, and I couldn't be more excited.

I'll share pictures when they get here, I can't wait to meet them!

Jodi

Latest posts

Back