Introducing WFM's Delightfully Dun, 3rd & Final 2011 Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Jill Congratulations!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She looks like she has Acquired Some Dunning Factor Too!

Guess that means DunIt is a Grayed "Smokey Grullo"
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL new baby, Jill!! I just love her! You sure have figured out the recipe for gorgeous double dilute fillies
default_aktion033.gif
Ok, I'm dying to see a picture of all three babies together
default_wub.png

Jill, Jill, Jill...congratulations, congratulations, congratulations. This one adds a lovely touch to the "triplets." Is it possible to be beside oneself after one has gone and outdid themself, I wonder?
default_aktion033.gif

Ooooooooo
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Many congrats on the last of the triplets - she's gorgeous and I can well realise why you are 'over the moon'!
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Wow Big DD Congrats
default_wub.png

Talk about getting what you ordered I'll bet you ordered all 3 of your DD girls with the DD names too great names

Love them

Great season for you for sure

Wow Big DD Congrats
default_wub.png

Talk about getting what you ordered I'll

Thanks so much, everyone!!! One great part of having a new foal or other exciting horse news is to be able to share that excitement with friends on LB!!!

Congratulations again Jill! How lucky you are to have 3 double dilute FILLIES! I love all of their names, but was thinking those "D" names are going to be hard to spit out, LOL, I'd be calling the wrong name all the time!!
default_biggrin.png
I am already getting tongue tied! But will get it down. I remember worrying in 2009, it would be hard to tell our buckskin fillies apart as they grew, but it's very easy. I hope it will be very easy with the three new pinkies, too!!! Sometimes I think I can recognize our horses just from their shadows...

Wow!! You hit the jackpot!! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah She looks like a miniature curly horse!
DunIT's palomino filly from last year, Bliss, was also a curly girl! I'd never seen one as curly as her, and how here comes Delight wearing a curly suit, too!

LOVE HER Jill! I think she may be my favorite!

I wonder if she could be smokey cream?
Yes, I think that is possible, and also for Design (middle filly). Will have to test to be sure.

Wow Jill Congratulations!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She looks like she has Acquired Some Dunning Factor Too!

Guess that means DunIt is a Grayed "Smokey Grullo"
default_aktion033.gif
YEP! When he sired a palomino filly born last year, it got me wondering... the dam is silver black (and didn't "look" smokey, but you know how that can be). Now I know, DunIT does carry cream dilute!!!

Wow Big DD Congrats
default_wub.png

Talk about getting what you ordered I'll bet you ordered all 3 of your DD girls with the DD names too great names

Love them

Great season for you for sure

Wow Big DD Congrats
default_wub.png

Talk about getting what you ordered I'll
Yeah
default_smile.png
I was trying to get good vibes by having DD names for Double Dilute girls. I didn't want to say "out loud" I was hoping for more than easy births and healthy foals, but I was hoping for double dilute fillies that look about like these do!

H got a few pictures last night that I wanted to share. She's such a sweet baby!

Delight---04042011---18hrs-old-003.jpg

Delight---04052011---1-day-old-002.jpg

Delight---04042011---18hrs-old-042.jpg

Delight---04042011---18hrs-old-016.jpg

Congratulations Jill on your beautiful fillies. I too am a double dilute fan and have kept every one I have had. So nice to have fillies for sure. Just wish the general public liked the boys (geldings)

Thanks again
default_wub.png

Congratulations Jill on your beautiful fillies. I too am a double dilute fan and have kept every one I have had. So nice to have fillies for sure. Just wish the general public liked the boys (geldings)
I know it... Double dilutes are for sure one of my "things" and it would be mighty tough on me to part with any of mine. And, I'm even more "tickled pink" that two of the three new girls seem to have dun factor along with being double dilute. *happy sigh*

Our new baby here, Delight, also has a cool butterfly or bowtie shaped star on her forehead. I know that will not be very visible for long, but it's so unusual.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back