My "Big City" Babies from Erica Are HERE!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I really haven't been able to get pictures that do these babies justice, but they're not going to get anything but dirtier and woollier the longer I wait, so here they are
default_wub.png
:

They arrived with Wayne of Sharrway Transport on Friday afternoon and are settling in nicely. They are both sired by Erica's buckskin Buckeroo son, Little King's Big City Buck.

Blue, the greying colt, is a maternal brother to my "DunIT" stallion and will be my junior show gelding next year. Bomb Shell, the perlino filly, is also going to be shown and is a maternal sister to a mare I own who's in foal to Big City to make some kind of cousin-sibling to her :bgrin

I'm sooooooooooo happy with these babies!!!! It's been a lot of fun getting to know them this weekend -- I just wish Monday wasn't coming up so fast.

[SIZE=12pt]Erica’s Big City Blue By U[/SIZE] --and -- [SIZE=12pt]Erica's Big City Bomb Shell[/SIZE]

(Posed pics at Erica's last week -- Casual pictures from my place this weekend)

Blue%20September%202007%201%20smaller.jpg

Bomb%20Shell%20September%202007%20smaller.jpg

Blue%20%20093007%20177.jpg

Bomb%20Shell%20093007%20085.jpg

Blue%20093007%20180.jpg

Blue%20and%20Bomb%20Shell%20093007%20139.jpg

Blue%20093007%20007.jpg

Bomb%20Shell%20092807%202.jpg

Blue%20First%20Day%20Home%20036.jpg

Bomb%20Shell%20and%20Blue%20077.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill, I have been checking all weekend to see if you had posted their pictures yet! Then I finally gave up, figuring that you were now living in the barn with them.
default_yes.gif
:

They look great and I can't wait to see them "nekkid" in the spring!

Congrats on your new kids! :aktion033:

Glad they are finally home. Im not wild about double dilutes but that last pic of Bombshell is wonderful. She has such a diva look to her!

Congratulations!

Lyn

Yay,

I know how you have been waiting and waiting for them Jill! Glad you are happy and have your babies home!

I like that filly but I'm a sucker for a grey. I can't wait to see the color you end up with. I really got to get a grey over here. I hope you show their brains out next year.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing! They look happy to be there.

Congratulations Jill on getting your babies home to you!! It is so much fun getting new horses!! They look great!

Latest posts

Back