More Hairicane Ranch foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Posted Our tovero filly and a bay appy colt a while back. 3rd was a black filly I foaled out for friends. #4 seemed just a little premature at birth and could not hold his head up to nurse. I had to milk the poor mare and syringe feed the foal. Mom was a maiden so this was rough on both her and me. But the little colt wanted to live and soon I was holding him up so he could nurse. He is now doing great and is a stunning black homozygous appy colt, 18" at birth with a beautiful head. Mom is a silver black snowcap daughter of Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy, the only appy Sids Rebel son. The dad is our black homozygous appy stud Bart who broke the fence down in order to make this stunning foal, thanks BART!!!

Paulyleftheadtocam6dGoodhead6d.jpg

More foals to be posted so check back please

PaulyrearleftLEAPGOOD6d.jpg

Paulyrightsideheaddownlook6d4211.jpg

LadyMcCoyfillyfrtsidemomshead2wk.jpg

#5 We got a very refined, leggy, filly and another homozygous foal sired by our appy Sids Rebel son, Lucky Four Rebels Real McCoy and out of Lady a beautiful leopard mare. This pair have produced 2 homozygous appy fillys in a row now, breeding her back the same way, why mess with success! This filly Im keeping!!!

The last 2 pix are of her just a few hours old, she was born straight and lovely!

LadyMcCoyfillyfront2wks.jpg

Ladymccoyfillynursemommanetailfly1std41211.jpg

LadyMcCoyfillymombehindagain1std41211.jpg

#6 Is a very typy silver black filly out of Dakotas San Juan Brigida a stunning buckskin 1/2 shetland amhr mare. Her sire is a Nat. Champion and we got her because I am so pleased with my young stallion Dakota Brazils Tino who is AMHR/ASPC. I bought the mom in foal so dont know about the sire who was hardshipped amha into amhr. But if this filly is any indication he must be nice. The filly was born with a super long neck and overall just very pretty. She is brand new in the 1st 2 pix and 1 week in the last one

BriggrboyFillyrightcloseLONGNECK1std41311.jpg

briggrboyfillymomlefttrotfillylegsfunny1stday41311.jpg

BriggrboyFillyrightcloseLONGNECK1wk411.jpg

they are beautiful!

i especially LOVE the filly you are keeping, what an adorable head
default_wub.png

Congratulations! They are all lovely!

#7 is a filly Im very pleased to have. Her mom is Talker a big moving B mare that I stupidly sold several years ago. When the owners contacted me I was so happy but would have to buy 4 horses if I wanted her back. I did and Talker is mine again. The filly is a very pretty buckskin and her sire is our Res. Nat. Champion Ericas Big City Bank On Me HOF. I see driving in her future!

Banker the sire is pictured in last photo

TalkbankfillysideleftmomBESTfacefront4d42011.jpg

talkbankfillymomwalkawayok4d42011.jpg

talkbankfillyfront4days42011.jpg

banker.jpg

#8 Arrived just over a week ago and is another really nice filly, yay!! She is sired again by Our Appy Sids Rebel son McCoy out of a buckskin dun granddaughter of Champion Farms Nighthawk and what a nice cross! The silver black filly is really refined and pretty headed and born with striped hooves, hope they are appy stripes! Either way I could not be happier with my McCoy foals.

Have 7 mares bagging up now so hope to have more nice foals to show off soon. Thanks for looking!

RoseMcCoyfillyrunfrtfeetup4dy411.jpg

RoseMccoyfillywalkrtside4d411.jpg

roseMcCoyfillymomtrot4dys411.jpg

You always have the nicest foals.............and I especially love the buckskin of course.
default_wub.png

Beautiful foals! I LOVE both those homozygous foals! Very nice foals all around though!!

Thanks everyone! And yes Im afraid to say it but the count is 2 colts, both appys, and 6 fillies, would love to keep that up all year. And I am a buckskin lover too so even though that filly is Talkers 1st solid foal ever she is still fancy. Diane come visit anytime!

Wow!! You've been busy! Congratulations on that nice foal crop!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Congrats Jen and SO glad to hear that little colt is doing well! That is awesome! Nice bunch of babies and looking forward to the next batch!

Jen...as usual beautiful foals. Each year I keep checking to see the new crop of foals. Never disapointed with the quality and color.

All year I have gone to your web site to see what's up...sure wish you would find the time to have it updated. (seven more foals...oh well maybe not anytime soon..lol)

Congradulations!

Jen...as usual beautiful foals. Each year I keep checking to see the new crop of foals. Never disapointed with the quality and color.

All year I have gone to your web site to see what's up...sure wish you would find the time to have it updated. (seven more foals...oh well maybe not anytime soon..lol)

Congradulations!
I just cant afford to update the website but u can see all my new photos and last years too on my facebook page and u dont even have to be a member. Copy and paste the link below and think u can see them all from here.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150155309867176.345032.591992175&l=8122187744

WOW! You have really been holding out on us!! Congrats!!

Congrats!! I don't know how you do it, having that many! Pretty, pretty foals...

Latest posts

Back