MIA maiden mare pregnant for 2012 Mia Foaled Pinto Filly On 3/30/12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
udder this morning

IMAG0442.jpg

mia tonight 316 days 3/24/12

mia was rubbing her butt and kicking her stomach alot tonight hopefully baby this weekend
default_smile.png

IMAG0443.jpg

IMAG0445-1.jpg

IMAG0444.jpg

IMAG0447.jpg

what you all think?

Her udder looks to have filled a little from this morning as the teats are more separated looking, her belly looks to have more of a V. I think she is looking good.

I wont say "it wont be long now" as that seems to be a curse around here and the mares make complete liars out of us LOL BUT I think she is close and you will have to keep your eyes glued on her

I agree, she is looking very close, a would say a few more days and she will be ready. Yippeee

she looks so good!
default_smile.png
she really is a lovely mare....

hmmm I'm going to say next few days to a week. lol she will prob prove me wrong but oh well lol

thanks you all still waiting. Okay while we wait you all want to guess her foaling date and what she will have?

Due date is april 4

she is black pinto(or she could smokey black pinto her sire is buckskin) bred to solid palomino

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm ok lol

date I'm going to say7th April, gosh colour umm, I am so not good with pintos and dilutes... can you get a buckskin from this mix? lol if you can I say a lovely refined buckskin pinto colt
default_smile.png
nice and loud
default_smile.png
oh is there a chance the foal could have blue eyes? if it can put that in the mix too hehe, can you tell I'm totally guessing? sorry! I'm still only just learning about all the colour mixing LOL

I'll play .........April 4th, but as for colour I have no idea except to expect the unexpected LOL!!

I have a 'liver' coloured Falabella boy, put him to a spotted mare = pintaloosa filly (grey either end white middle and covered in grey spots), a spotty colt (image of his Momma) and................ a solid BAY FILLY!!!! I dont guess colours any more LOL!!

31st March buckskin pinto filly ( I don't know if that is possible either Cassie but I love that colour)
default_smile.png

I think her nipples still need to fill but I can't really see as it is a little blurred. Any way it will be very soon!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

mia today at lunch 3/28/12

Her udder is HUGH Now

IMAG0473.jpg

here is mia foaling milk test tonight. I was able to get small amount of milk that is white.I test mia milk here are the results so what you all think?

IMAG0479.jpg

how long you think now?

IMAG0478.jpg

how long

That bottom color looks in foaling range.. the top is hard to tell but it is more red then orange so that looks like she is very close. (for those of you who haven't seen the mother nature's strips the non foaling is more of an orange on top and a deep green on the bottom- foaling range is more red on top and light green/yellow on bottom.)

Once the test strip dried a little did it change color?

wow she sure is making fast progress, maybe you will have a surprise for us in the morning
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

still no foal at 6:30am.I am confused foaling test I was understanding she would foal with in 12 hrs?What you all think? Her milk is white and udder is full.I was going to test again this morning but she wasn't having that
default_sad.png
I was up all night with stomach virus as well.

Latest posts

Back