MIA maiden mare pregnant for 2012 Mia Foaled Pinto Filly On 3/30/12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
Hey

This is my maiden mare who is 300 days today 3/8/12.

She is four yrs old this year.This is one of my own farm bred mares, so she is special to me. I am on egg shells. I pray all goes well. Her sire is Little Kings Hallmarks Buckshot (buckskin)She is bred to solid palomino stud with blaze face. I was guessing if she might be smokey black since her sire is buckskin. Her dam is sorrel/chest pinto.

What do you all think? I have foaling alarm on her already.She was up and down alot last night.

here are photos from tonight.She is 33.75 inches tall.The trimmer was suppose to come today but couldn't
default_sad.png
.My trimmer said he would come next week.I was wanting to get her trim before she foals.

her dam had her(this mare) at 308 days. Her dam had her second foal at 312 filly. Then in 2011 her dam had a colt a month late.

IMAG0300.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she is a lovely mare. have you got her up on marestare? would love to help watch her.

can we see the Daddy please? should be a gorgeous foal! very exciting!!

I would love to have her on marestare, but I don't have camera right now:( I am trying to talk my husband into getting camera
default_smile.png

Go to my website www.paintbynumbersranch.net the sire of the foal is The palomino under amha/amhr studs. This is her first foal and the studs first foal.

thanks

DSC02311.jpg
hey

here is photos from him as a yearling. i need new photos of him once i get weight off.

here is pasture photo from this week of the stud of the future foal. he is over weight he is on diet
default_smile.png
right now.

IMAG0281jpgduffy2012.jpg

The palomino sire is Knells Custom Made

the palomino half brother place well in driving at AMHA.

Maidens are SO nervewracking, aren't they? Wishing all the best for a safe and healthy foaling!!!

Hi and welcome
default_saludando.gif
Your mare is beautiful and daddy is very nice too so you are guaranteed a lovely foal
default_yes.gif

It is so hard to tell with a maiden but I would be up watching her all night. Ask hubby to take turns during the night shift and I am sure he will buy you a cam after a day or 2.
default_new_rofl.gif

I would like to thank you all for nice coments on my horses.lol my husband doesn't want to do night watch
default_sad.png
. I do like the ideal of him doing night watch, I would sure have a camera then.I do have to give my husband credit because he did help last year when my mare went a month over.I am the one who does the mare watch. I sure need a carmera so you all could help
default_smile.png
I am hoping for dulite color
default_smile.png

Hi and welcome
default_saludando.gif
Your mare is beautiful and daddy is very nice too so you are guaranteed a lovely foal
default_yes.gif

It is so hard to tell with a maiden but I would be up watching her all night. Ask hubby to take turns during the night shift and I am sure he will buy you a cam after a day or 2.
default_new_rofl.gif
Well, wouldn't work for my husband, he's on calving duty for 4-6 weeks every spring, so gets up and checks cows every couple hours every night for over a month. He'd just tell me to suck it up.
default_doh.gif

Everytime I see the title of this thread I read it as "Missing In Action maidan mare" and always go
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked before I realise I need to stop turning everything into acronyms
default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
a while back on MS there was a mare called Fancy and the title read

Fancy @ Baileys and I kept reading fancy a baileys
default_new_rofl.gif
yummmiee yes please.
default_smile.png

Everytime I see the title of this thread I read it as "Missing In Action maidan mare" and always go
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked before I realise I need to stop turning everything into acronyms
default_new_rofl.gif
OMG! I think the EXACT same thing!!!
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

I am still waiting. I am about really to pull my hair out. ! Maiden mares keeps us on egg shells .I get up all night wearing me out.I am the only one getting up with her. I was off this week for spring break, but next week I will be at work.I am hoping she foals before I go back to work

Latest posts

Back