meet IRELANDS emha drivng champion 2008

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! That's quite an achievement, and he looks wonderful in harness - very nice turnout for both of you.

Jan

Oh god hes gorgeous!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Congrats, i think he should come hear for a vacation now
default_wink.png

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't even imagine the "other" work of getting your beautiful mini THAT clean. You should be very proud of yourself and Twinkle. Very nice turn out job!

Congratulations ! What a Wonderful Honor ~ Love your picture you BOTH make a Perfect Package

Congratulations Again
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

Beautiful package! Good job!

hugs

Bonnie

Congrats that is wonderful looking good...

NO THANK YOU for sharing. Its really WONDERFUL to see the little ones do SO WELL!

Your turnout is beautiful and I congratulate your accomplishments as a team! I am bringing out my 29.5" stallion in harness this year. He has the most amazing movement, and is so beautiful himself. I can't wait.

Did you do anything differently in training your little fellow, compared to one of more size?

hi guys thank you so very much for all your fantastic comments,

basically i long reined him for two years, and just took my time, when this picture was taken he hadnt been
default_saludando.gif
drove for a year, so im so proud of him since he was still green,

when i first got him over five years ago , you couldnt touch him he was a violent wee man, so its a real trust thing

my best friend has an awsome driving gelding also called snowman ,it all so knew over in Ireland but we are off to a good start

, we should get a good team for this year at the shows,

also the kids can get to drive the geldings, which is so important,

apparently there was a feature in one of the american magazines about him, id love to know if anyone saw it?

thank you again for all thte kind words

You two make a pretty picture, Congratulations on a job well done! With his collection and overall turnout IM sure you will be winning some more awards also. Good luck to you! There are small ones out there that can really do well! Just awesome! Laura Tennill

shane said:
apparently there was a feature in one of the american magazines about him, id love to know if anyone saw it?
I checked and it's in the latest Minature World Showcase magazine. There's a photo of Twinkle in one article, then a small paragraph about him a page or two later in another article. Very cool!

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Linda, your turnout is beautiful, you both look so sophisticated and cool, no wonder you won. Great job on the turnout and your Twinkle is gorgeous, I love the little ones.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back