Our Unbelievable Nationals Experience

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a breeder, I think the greatest reward in breeding comes from having one of your 'own' excel in the show ring or any endeavor that it's put to.

Congratulations on a well deserved win with a stunning filly!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I had my eye on that filly and thought my gosh she is what I call "beauty"

Then when they anounced your name I was like OMG that's her, that Getitia! I finally saw you!!!!!! Yer so cute! Did you see me looking???
default_biggrin.png

Congrats is so well in order, and loved your encouraging words.
default_wub.png

I've already told you Congratulations Getitia, but
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
AGIAN!!!

If you have never been to Getitia's, you must go....she is such an amazing person and her horses are Unbelievable...(but I think that is most obvious!!!)
default_wub.png

Congratulations and it is so well deserved! You are an inspiration to so many of us. Your "eye" for what you love has made a wonderful impact on the breed!! You rock lady!

Getitia... We both had watched you show this amazing filly at the AMHR Nationals and words cannot explain how fantastic your filly is, in addition to your wonderful breeding program.

I was in tears of happiness that you had went to the TOP with your beautiful ..young filly and when you came out of the ring and we saw you with her award in hand, just....WOW !!

You and Les have been wonderful helping us and being very supportive with aquiring horses from your breeding program. You have also helped us to be VERY successful with showing our ASPC Classic Shetland named "Buckeye WCF Classical Story". Story will be inducted in the Hall of Fame in Halter at the 2010 Convention and we are so happy for his award.

Story is a wonderful shetland and shows like a dream with being very impressive stepping out in the ring and it all started with you being there from the beginning of the purchase of Story and then to be at the 2010 Area II show when Story completed his HOF status and you were the one that congratulated us as Scott was coming out of the ring.

We are very proud of you and all your acomplishments and we value your friendship and all the support from you over the years.

Story is THE horse that we bring out of our barn to show our visitors of what this shetland can do, set up and stand and he always will have a special place here at Coventry Lane.

I imagine you are going to be on Cloud 9 for quite awhile with having such a wonderful Nationals with "Unbelievable", you very well deserve to be ...for a VERY long time.
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations and hats off to you Getitia

A huge congratulations! Your filly is exquisite!

I have drooled over horses on your website more than once. I only live about 30 minutes from you - I may have to make an appointment when things are less hectic so I can come ooh and aah over them in person!

Again - congratulations on a very, very well deserved win!

Barbara

What an absolutely LOVELY filly, Getitia...warmest congratulations!! Could we perhaps see more pictures of her??
default_smile.png
(I cannot watch the 'live' coverages due to painfully slow dial-up, so have missed all the 'big moments'from both registries' recent 'nationwide' shows, darn it!)

You are very high on my list of breeders that I would most like to get a horse from...and I am VERY particular, so do not say that lightly. Above all, I appreciate someone who is genuinely knowledgeable AND equally dedicated to across-the-board, natural, quality in the horses they produce...and I have seen for a long time that you are that!!

Margo

Congratulations! She is gorgeous! I loved the story, and it gives me hope because my goal is to show and win with homebred horses.

What a beautiful story and such wonderful encouragement to others with high hopes.

Obviously, you have 'the eye'. Your filly is beyond stunning.

Charlotte

Congratulations on your superb filly's success, and thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration to all of us.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations that is one super filly..loved your story good for you
default_biggrin.png

Huge congrats!!! She is a stunning filly. Those were well deserved wins.

I consider myself fortunate to own one of your ponies Buckyeye WCF Classical Muzak. He is a fine presentation of a classic pony and the high quality breeding program you have developed. I hope to add more of your ponies to my show string.

HUGE congrats Getitia!!! I've always admired your program and enjoyed talking here and there it was awesome meeting you at area 2 nationals; Your just such a refreshing person and deserve every bit of this win! That filly is STUNNING
default_wub.png
Congrats again!!!

That is a stunning filly and well deserved wins!! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I have always loved your horses!

What a wonderful story and inspiration to all of us. I have admired your horses since I first found your website about 2 years ago. You know which mare I love the best
default_wink.png

Hopefully one of your horses will someday make me 'famous', too!!
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

Getitia

This is such an inspiring story. Just wish I had been there to see it.

I think you are the one of the most knowledgeable horsewoman I have ever met and Im so glad to have you as a friend and a mentor
default_smile.png

Kay

Getitia she is a beautiful filly and congrats on your wins. We really enjoyed meeting you and seeing your amazing horses when we picked up our filly. Buckeye WCF Image Of My Song Now we are the lucky owners of two Buckeye girls. Thank you for posting and giving us little farms hope for the future that our dreams can also come true. I can't wait for show season next year to start so we can see how our little girl does in the ring. We will keep you posted.

Congratulations Getitia! She's absolutely gorgeous, and a tribute to you and your breeding program.
default_aktion033.gif

Jan

Back