Our Unbelievable Nationals Experience

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I saw Unbelieveable...I just stood there in awe thinking...look at her...all the right pieces...in the right places and a bright smart young girl all in one package. Congratulations indeed!!

I have told you this personally, but I would like to share it with everyone here too....

Audrey Barrett is known for the mark that she made in the history of these small equine. I truly feel people will be referring to you in those same discussions for your advancements and contributions to the development of not only stunning horses that can win at halter...but for their athleticisim and for their minds that are capable of winning in a diverse range of compeitions along with being fine additions to a family! Beauty and brains...just doesnt get any better than that!

I am thrilled that YOU showed this filly...YOU are so talented in presenting a horse!!!!

(NOW...everyone can understand why Tim wont let me visit Buckeye WCF by myself...he likes to be there so I dont go crazy like a kid in a candy shop...I want that one, that one...and that one....!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent a lot less time watching the show in the arena this year as the show for me was behind our barn, watching you take those girls to the washing area. Each just got prettier than the last. Thanks Gettia for the treat. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Renee

Since I think I know you pretty well...I am sure you are sitting there reading all of these wonderful accolades, and thinking...you are so honored to have these wonderful things thought about you and your program. Well its all true....She was unbelievable and YOU showed her to her best. I have watched this program of yours for years and every season it just gets better. Which is going along with what Connie said about YOU being in the ring.....I love it when I get to tell you we told you so....lol You will leave a mark on this industry....heck you already have.

Getitia, It doesn't surprise me at all when I hear of your National wins.
default_smile.png

You have an unbelievable breeding program, and it shows in the foals you produce.

You are one of the most knowledgable breeders I've come to know in the years I've been involved in Miniatures, and one I've always admired....not only as a breeder, but as a quality human being.
default_yes.gif

Your success is very well deserved!
default_aktion033.gif

Back