Meet Da Vinci . . .

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for all the kind words and compliments. It is truly appreciated!!

As for the rotating pictures, I created an animated GIF file and posted that. I didn't know if it would work, but it did :bgrin

Da Vinci is an active little guy. At not even 72 hours old, he's already trying to eat Mom's grass & alfalfa. He's already found the water bucket and helped himself to a drink, and he's crusin' the stall looking for something else to get into . . . to tell the truth, I think that Marty's Timmy and Da Vinci would make a great pair. I can see them both stealing hubcaps together
default_yes.gif
:

Oh, the joys of Motherhood!

[SIZE=14pt]Congnratulations! He looks wonderful![/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow, no wonder u are thrilled!!! What a looker he is, congrats!!!!!!!!1

Good lord! By all means, please send this cutie pie MY way!!! =) Free shipping by the way...lol California is a bit far from Wisconsin!

He is such a doll! You have a real super nice stallion, got to love those few spots and of course, look what he produced! I would be proud to call that boy one of my foals! LOVE THOSE APPIES!!!!!

p.s. you can still feel free to let him come my way! I'm keeping my eyes open for an A/R snowcap or few spot second stallion =)
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Oh My Lord, he is gorgeous, I love him, congratulations!!!

Latest posts

Back