She's here !!! Buckeye WCF Last Dance

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
Our secret can finally be revealed.... Buckeye WCF Last Dance arrived here this morning from Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm in Ohio. We are thrilled with her and can't thank Getitia enough!!! "Dancer" is a 3 year old daughter of FWF Little Wardance out of a superior dam (SPFS Touch of Magic) who has produced two National Champions and a reserve National Grand Champion. Yes, we could have bought one of those National Champions (a full sister) but we wanted something a bit taller that we could train ourselves.

We actually had our eye on this filly since her foal photo was posted here in 2008, as we have wanted the bloodlines of Little Wardance in our herd. We had about decided that it would never happen when Dancer became available!!! We also had wanted to buy something from Getitia because we have admired her overall breeding program, so we really felt this was destined to be! We can't wait to start Dancer's driving training - for now she is a blank slate but we just love her attitude already. She also happens to be our favorite color - silver dapple pinto, with 2 blue eyes.

Photos thanks to Getitia too.

lastdance7.jpg

lastdance5.jpg

lastdance1.jpg

Now THAT'S my kind of girl!!!
default_drool5.gif
Congratulations on a wonderful future driving mare. You can't get much better than a silver dapple pinto from Buckeye.

Leia

Yeah!!! Glad she arrived safe and sound. She is gorgeous! I met Mary at the SDA pleasure driving show on Sunday where she gave me a sneak peek of this beautiful girl. I have been checking the forum all day waiting for her to reveal her secret.

default_yes.gif

Angie

NICE!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm a long time admirer of Getitia's program!
default_yes.gif

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Congrats Mary ! I knew her dam Spf touch of Magic very well, I knew her breeder Carol Smith and remember when she was foaled out of Ester & Billy, And saw her show when she was yearling . I will have to tell you all about her dam when I see you on Saturday at the pinto show. Bring Pic's..JANE

Latest posts

Back