Meet Da Vinci . . .

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Untamed

Reaction score
He is by Quicksilver's Khemosabi, our National Champion Driving Stallion, out of Tomahawks Foxy Image (a Bay snowflake appy), a double-bred Orion mare. She had a text-book delivery and he was out in about 30 seconds. Good girl Foxy!
default_smile.png

Da Vinci is a "few spot" Appaloosa colt, the best Appaloosa color producer you can get!!!!!! We are so proud and happy to welcome him to our farm . . .

DaVinci.gif

We are expecting 5 more foals this year and if they are all as nice and colorful as Da Vinci, we will be just thrilled!

Stop by and see our other colorful additions on our newly updated website - Lovepatch Farms

:saludando:

If you ever feel you need someone to take Da Vinci off your hands, I would be etrz extra happy to help you out! :bgrin

He is gorgeous, one of my fav. appys I have seen!!

You should be proud!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

He is adorable!!

Joyce

wowy!!!! im in love, he is beautiful!!!! gosh i just cant stop looking at him..... dont smile too much
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
: congrats :aktion033: :aktion033:

Man, did YOU hit the jackpot! :new_shocked: CONGRATULATIONS on a classic few spot baby... can't wait to see more of him as he matures!!

Great name, by the way...
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Fantastic, a Snowcap colt, could it be any better??? Congratulations!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, he is a doll , and I cant wait to see his pics in a couple weeks after the color has settled in :aktion033:

First he is wonderful! 2nd the pic of the person in the cowboy hat kneeling with him is Equusite, and third! this is the first time I have seen revolving pics on a post! Wonderful presentation and I love his name.

:488::488::488::488: Congratulations!!! :488::488::488::488:

:aktion033: wow, love his markings. Congrats!

Congratulations on your new foal. :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Oh wow, I LOVE him!!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Very handsome and love his name. :aktion033: :aktion033:

WOW--what a cute foal, CONGRATS! Now, could you tell us how you did your pictures, I have never seen them change like that on the forum. Corinne

Latest posts

Back