Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see those photos Cassie and that udder is coming along beautifully and the crease is filling out too. All very positive. I have everything crossed that she foals before you go or keeps her legs crossed till you get back LOL.

Glad to hear your little boy is alright Renee.

I am still taking out bigger shares in pampers as Abbys butt is still working overtime

OMG as if I haven't had enough shock for one day, I just heard on the news that an American satellite is due to fall out of the sky in 40 minutes times IN MY TOWN

Now I am worried sh.. for my horses out in the field and my family in the house aagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/2011/09/23/northern-italians-warned-on-falling-satellite

Thats just crazy to think that might happen.

Keep safe and if some does land on your property get loads of pics
default_biggrin.png

default_laugh.png
you only have a 1 in 3 million chance of being hit by a piece so dont loose any sleep over it lol..although saying that you do have more chance more chance of that falling on you than i do of winning the euro millions tonight
default_crybaby.gif
..so glad the little man is ok
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks lindi, lol good luck to you too and don't forget your friends. ( cheesey grin)

I have just put the horses in Diane and they are very happy, Dipinto got a little bit excited and made a few spins around the field in the dark but hey that's boys for you.

First of all please dont call Matteo a wimp....ive seen his pictures and hes as cute as they come!! glad nothing is broken...did he hit his head at all....please make sure he rests alot tonight and tomorrow...head stuff scares the crap out of me!! Poor little guy!!
default_no.gif

Suzis udder is looking so good Cassi...i think the rest will fill out pretty fast. Now though Im not sure what I should be praying for....do you want me to pray she has it tonight, when you return, are you leaving monday? I really wish to be able to hold her up till you get back....I just feel you will be cheated so much not being able to spend time with her right after shes born.....although others will most likely say that that is mom and baby bonding time....but its so fun to watch them together. It breaks my heart....I want you there!!!

Hard to believe things falling out of the sky...but i would be worried too!! Renee.

I saw a show once on how much crap is floating around up there...unused for years...very wierd and disturbing.

I just read an article that said it had slowed down and would hit somewhere in Canada to Brazil so now more can worrry. Nobody really knows when or where until it enters the atmosphere and then it is still guess. Praying for an ocean landing.
default_pray.gif
No people or horses.
default_pray.gif

Renee your post made me leap for the tv control and switch to the 10pm news - was just starting. No headlines about anywhere getting hit yet - hoping that it opts for the ocean somewhere!! Keep your head down just in case - wonder if our Canadian friends realise it might be heading in their direction? Although I'm sure that generally there is nothing to worry about.
default_yes.gif

Our lovely Suzie is waiting for her breakfast, so all normal in that respect!

renee, so glad that Matteo hasn't broken anything!! how scary about the satelite!!!! please be careful!!

its an overcast but not cold day... quite nice outside working weather
smiley.gif

kinda hoping we get a storm later too
smile1.gif

Sweet Suzie, is being naughty n not giving me her foal!!!
plunger.gif
LOL

now I'm hoping that she will fill up over the week that I'm away n have her foal when I get back... LOL
praying.gif

3 days till we go away! i don't think she is gonna do it for me...

off to do some packing now,

thanks for watching
hugs.gif

Morning all, I am still alive and I am not wearing a satellite hat either.
rofl3.gif
Matteo is feeling bruised this morning but happy to go to school and show off his war wounds.

I can't see Miss Suzie anywhere
thud.gif

Glad your all safe..I didnt win the euro millions either so I guess the odds were against us eh!! Im sure the war wounds will go down great at school boys love all that gorey stuff
default_smile.png
I dont see Suzie either
default_no.gif

Morning all.
default_saludando.gif

The news here says that the satellite is down - although they dont seem to be too sure where it came down!! Reports from Canada say that some parts were seen coming down there, but where the rest of it landed up???

At least it missed you Renee.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Matteo will have quite a few admiring followers at school today I'm sure. LOL!!

Suzie just come in - a bit earlier than usual. Is that suspicious or has Cassie just got a band of bad weather passing over? Perhaps we shall hear from her soon.
default_yes.gif

Off to do my boys - catch you all later, but it is the weekend so expect a lot of you will be busy with family things. Have a good weekend my friends!

sorry we had a storm earlier tonight, n my internet was acting up on my laptop... I posted but It cut out just as I posted...

Suzie had a nice big day in the big paddock she is still testing at 6.8 I'm hoping she will slowly filly up her udder while I am away n have her foal when I get back... THats my thoughts at the moment... LOL

Suzie down resting FINALLY! haven't seen her lying do wn at all tonight... poor baby girl!!

I will be
grandma_rocking_cl.gif
on n off tonight, have my alarm set for quite a few times during the night as I know its the weekend n people can't watch, n I TOTALLY understand!!!

well I'm headed to bed for a few hours
sleep.gif
I prob won't post much when I'm awake, but I will be watching through bleary eyes!! LOL
sleepy.gif

night all!!

she looks like she has makeup on her muzzle LOL she has her full summer coat on her mouth now, SO SOFT!!! I love it!

some REALLY heavy breathing right now too... not that I think she will do anything

c4124bf2ac7caab8843acd291414c52417bf56.gif
c024.gif
LOL

night all
default_smile.png

Glad Matteo is ok, Renee!

I am watching Miss Suzie. She is sniffing around her stall at the moment. Maybe grazing a bit.

It is bucketing down here tonight!!! Can't here myself over the Tim roof !!
default_smile.png
find out how much rain in the morning glad suz isn't mega close yuck lol

Sorry I wasn't around today to watch Suzie through your night Cassie. Had a bit of a health scare myself this morning, so popped down the hospital to get checked out and been resting the rest of the day. Off to see my own Doc on Monday to get my meds re-ajusted so hopefully that will help.

What is that yellow bowl doing in Suzie's stable Cassie??

Hope you have a good Sunday Cassie - how is the packing going? You'll only be needing a few shorts, tops and swim gear or is there 'night life' where you are actually staying?

Latest posts

Back