Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sure did poop a lot last night.

Keep it up, Suzie! You are just about there!

Yay for pictures!

Yay! Cassie is taking pictures
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif

Yes- I know I just got excited in my last post right above.. but I love pictures of Miss Suzie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Cassie is taking pictures
laugh.gif
aktion033.gif

Yes- I know I just got excited in my last post right above.. but I love pictures of Miss Suzie.
lol naw thankyou Megan!!

ok I took the pics, but I forgot to brind my cord down to load them onto the computer!!
default_wacko.png
LOL silly me!! will have to put them up at lunch!

good new though, teats are starting to seperate!!! YAY!!!

default_saludando.gif
good morning cassie how suzie looking today..........

does suzie walk real slow.....sweety does, snail could walk faster LOL

Morning all
saludando.gif
Cassie I am not a happy bunny and I am going to moan to you
no.gif
Please sit down and listen carefully to Aunty Renee.

1857272.gif

You are the queen of asking for photos yet in the last few weeks you have been very poor at supplying them
no.gif
We want/need to see Suzie and you are not being very good. Stop making excuses and give us some photos please. Jumping down now.

O.k O.k so I am in a bit of a bad mood but Suzie is so close and I don't understand Cassie why you won't share this special time with us after all we have been together on this journey for quite a while now
wink.gif

I am off to get some tea and biscuits maybe that we make me a bit sweeter.
blush.gif

ok pics from this morning
default_biggrin.png

Sandy from across the road came to have a look at her and I went through everything
default_wink.png

she thinks tomorrow night and a filly
default_smile.png

n her son Jye thinks tonight and a colt!!
default_unsure.png

LOL

as long as its born before we go away I don't mind hehe

pics being uploaded now
default_smile.png

sorry it took so long!

morning Renee, Anna n Lindi!!
default_saludando.gif

oh
default_sad.png
I'm sorry Renee,
default_cheekkiss.gif

pics being uploaded now... I swear it! scouts honour! (as long as my camera doesn't die... almost loaded... won't be too long...
default_crybaby.gif
LOL

well... I can't have Aunty Renee upset with me
default_no.gif
default_bye-sad.gif

so here are the pics to make her happy again...

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

udder...

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s5.jpg

oh n one of my muddy Penny from a few nights ago...

penny.jpg

Thank you Cassie
biggrin.gif
Well judging by the way her udder is growing I would think she will foal when it is full so she has a few more days to go
wink.gif
I still think to foal has to move into position too as she is still quite wide
yes.gif

Nice artwork!

I'm with Anna, she has a little bit more to change but she is so close now! I hope she foals in time!
default_biggrin.png

O.K Cassie here i go again.

Tomorrow is the weekend and it is harder for many of us to watch and catch up on the thread due to family so I really think you need to give us instructions for Suzie.

PLEASE BE CLEAR

Some of us are a little older than you and with age come lots of wonderful things: WISDOM, WEALTHY (
new_rofl.gif
) ACHES AND PAINS, INCONTINENCE, MEMORY LOSS

Memory loss, so we are going to need to read our instructions several times before it all sinks in. Also I think you should put them on page 1 so that we can easily find them. Don't leave it until Monday bc we might have some questions to ask you and you will be busy packing.

O.K I am shutting up now

cheekkiss.gif

ok, will update page 1.

we leave on tuesday so right now I am absoloutly freakin out!

but don't mind me! I'll cope

what do you think about Penny?

default_wub.png
Aww bless your heart Cassie..Im praying that Suzie has her foal for you before you go ..you have cared for her so well on her run up to delivery will be such a shame for to miss out on it all now..life can feel so cruel at times..her udder is huge now to what it was and nipples starting to change direction too
default_yes.gif
fingers and toes crossed for you..Good Luck x

Looks very windy outside on your cam today
default_unsure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all.
default_saludando.gif

Ah ha pictures at last! Hummmmm. I think that I'm going to have to agree with Renee. It looks as though Suzie is a girl who is going to get a full udder before she foals, if so then she still has a few days to go. Also I would really like to see more of a V to show that the foal has dropped. Yes she is moving steadily and correctly towards foaling, and of course she COULD foal at any time, but I still feel she's not quite there yet.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying prayers that she might progress fast over the next 24 hours for you Cassie - a lot of mares move fast as the last minute so here's hoping.
default_yes.gif

Would also say that Penny could be pregnant, but is way off producing as yet, so no need to worry.

I was going to suggest altering Suzie's feeding times/programme, but I am sure that those coming in to care for her (if she hasn't foaled) wont want to follow my ideas. So just make sure that you have got rid of ALL the 'filler' stuff in her feeds and just give her the Breeda - not too much of that either - she doesn't need fillers now and being tempted to take several more mouthfuls of food (because she loves it) could make her feel uncomfortable pretty quickly at this stage and we dont need tummy ache!! Make sure they give her plenty of hay - she needs to be able to browse throughout the WHOLE night (not be hungry and gobble her morning feed), so hay can be ad lib, she wont over eat it, but it does need to be there for her, especially as her new carers might be delayed one morning for some reason. Just a couple of things to think about! Sorry.
default_unsure.png

Off now to do my boys, back later to watch over our lovely Suz - COME ON SUZIE, TRY HARD FOR YOUR MOMMA!!

Latest posts

Back