March of Dimes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilSapphire

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ever walked in the March of Dimes for premature babies? A friend and I would like to walk in it but are unsure of when it is, where, and how to register to walk in it? Thank You

Jessica

Years ago I walked in a march od dimes Walk-A-Thon. It was a 25 mile walk all done in one day and it was great fun. I had a bunch of friends and we all did it together. What a time we had! I do not know how they do it now so I am not much help in that area, but maybe you can find out more on teh MOD website??

Wow minimama, 25 miles in one day! That does sound like it would be alot of fun though and for a good cause. Thanks so much, I will have to check out there website.

Jessica

I did it a looooong time ago! I was 9. It was 20 miles then. Took me all day LOL. It was for a good cause
smile.gif

minimama said:
Years ago I walked in a march od dimes Walk-A-Thon.  It was a 25 mile walk all done in one day and it was  great fun. I had a bunch of friends and we all did it together. What a time we had!  I do not know how they do it now so I am not much help in that area, but maybe you can find out more on teh MOD website??
499518[/snapback]

Me too! When I was a teenager with a few friends. It was a fun time and for a good cause. Let us know what you find out.

I found the MOD website and then found that the special websight for the WalkAmerica ( the walk that they do) will not be up and running until Dec 1st so I will go back then and get all the information for the 2006 walk.

Jessica

Latest posts

Back