Is she pregnant and how far along would you say?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is today maybe a little change??????

Attachments

• 16720C9D-DB5B-456C-A698-03E9205D3567.png
    16720C9D-DB5B-456C-A698-03E9205D3567.png
    12.3 MB · Views: 0
Here’s tonight’s photo if anyone is out there what do you think????

Attachments

• A1B8A83E-B29F-4E70-A328-75BBB7B98DBA.png
    A1B8A83E-B29F-4E70-A328-75BBB7B98DBA.png
    11.8 MB · Views: 0
How do they look now do you think we are close because this is getting really exhausting

Attachments

• 85D4ADD4-1402-49CE-ADFE-686160174960.jpeg
    85D4ADD4-1402-49CE-ADFE-686160174960.jpeg
    366.4 KB · Views: 0
What is your mare's name? How is she doing? How are you doing? 🙂
Hello still waiting😩her name is Mary and I’m still waiting I can’t believe it! I have a massive headache today probably from checking my camera every hour through the night for the last month, I don’t know how y’all do it😂

Hello still waiting😩her name is Mary and I’m still waiting I can’t believe it! I have a massive headache today probably from checking my camera every hour through the night for the last month, I don’t know how y’all do it😂
🤞Hang in there. I don't have any experience with delivering but my heart is with all of you waiting.

I'm guessing most people don't. They use foaling alarms, or check ph or brix. Or use another assortment of things that they check to be sure exactly when it's going to be. So we usually get a few sleepless nights, but not 2 months worth. I may try the halter alarms next year if I'm going to have a foal coming.

She had her baby three hours ago she turned into Horsezilla literally! She keeps spinning the baby around to the front of her she’s wants to stand with it, but isn’t very nurturing and is not letting it nurse. We waited a couple hours to see what would happen and then we tried to go in and help, she’s been a pretty nice mare I’ve only had her for maybe six months. She literally kicked my daughter and won’t let us anywhere near the baby and is being crazy. I did call my vet and talk to her but I’m not sure where to go from here because we can’t even get the halter on her. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back