Maple Hollow Farms Foaling Camera *New Pics :-D*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baby seems to be handling everything fine, Chicky must still be making enough milk for her. The vet techs kept carrying her around playing with her LOL! Chicky has been nibbling on her hay since I put her back in her stall so that is a good sign! Filly seems pooped after racing around outside, she was having a good time strutting around with her tail in the air, go figure that I didnt have my camera on me!!!!

Glad things are looking a bit better for Chicky - and I agree with your vet, grass is about the best thing to get them eating again, after all it is their natural food (but I do realise that you will have to restrict her for a while as she is not used to it.) Alfalfa would be good too if you can get some.
default_yes.gif

I might have to run to town tomorrow and pick up some alfalfa cubes if Chicky doesnt start eating her food better. Although not sure she will even eat those as she isnt eating her grain. I have never had a horse turn down food before especially grain so this is a new one for me!!! She ate some grass when she was out but not near as much as I would have liked, mostly she stood by the gate but at least she ate something today, may just be that she needs to gradually regain her appetite.

Anyhoo got some pics to share today too! Some are of Chicky and her filly, the rest are just fun pictures, I tend to try too hard for all my "fancy" website quality photos and never share the fun ones! While I like a pretty picture like everyone, I love to see just natural fun pics too
default_yes.gif

538569_3613927024798_162577310_n.jpg

If you notice in a couple pictures I was under ATTACK!!! LOL!!! Babies are getting much too friendly hehehe!

DSCF9227edit.JPG

DSCF9215.JPG

DSCF9193.JPG

DSCF9139.JPG

DSCF9153.JPG

DSCF9164.JPG

DSCF9177.JPG

DSCF9185.JPG

DSCF9189.JPG

DSCF9221.JPG

I love/hate that under attack stage
default_smile.png
It's nice to have them coming up to you but it sure makes photos hard!

Oh yes!! That's what I like to see - natural pics of the animals having fun, even the attack ones LOL!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

Good luck with the alfalfa cubes.
default_yes.gif

Chicky is eating hay normally again, still not too interested in her grain. Bought a bale of alfalfa hay for her and mixing it with her grass hay to work her into it.

Anyhoo as always more pictures LOL!!!

DSCF8975edit.JPG

DSCF9010.JPG

DSCF9293edit2.JPG

DSCF9297.JPG

DSCF9283edit.JPG

DSCF9252edit.JPG

DSCF9303edit.JPG

DSCF9315edit.JPG

DSCF9322edit.JPG

DSCF9337edit.JPG

DSCF9348edit.JPG

DSCF9304.JPG

DSCF9243edit.JPG

LOVE all the photos!! Prayers for your Chicky

love all the pics..especially the last one with the 3 babies!!! Wish I had the problem of the too friendly foals. Can't get close to my Mystic very often.

Great pictures, Melinda! I also love the picture of the three foals looking at you...........and the tail-flagging pinto showing off! LOL Okay, I like ALL OF THEM!!

Wow Melinda they look great
default_smile.png
the last pic looks like they are saying " can we go and play with the kids over the road please mum" lol Adorable!

Oh more brilliant pictures!!
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

They really are a multi coloured lot Melinda and so good looking too!

Glad to hear that Chicky seems to be picking up, sending prayers for a full recovery very soon.
default_yes.gif

Well Belle has a full udder tonight that filled up very quickly so hopefully she will foal soon! Sorry that the cam is down but my streaming on Marestare ended on the 8th. I will just have to get pictures for ya when she foals :-D

melinda switch to camstreams.com, its free! Its the stream I use
default_smile.png

I actually do have a camstreams account but cant get it to work that is why I switched to marestare. I use a router for my internet that has a private IP address so I have to manually open the port to stream supposedly. It sends me to a link that I am supposed to follow instructions but brings me to a page that I am supposedly supposed to know the username and password for but cant crack the code LOL! So I gave up, I am home to watch Belle and she has a full udder and wax today so shouldnt be too much longer. Have her out roaming the pasture today so hopefully she will roll and get things moving!

oh man! we have the same isue here but hubby was able to figure it out for me. I bet we could get it fixed befor next season lol.

Best wishes with her!!

Latest posts

Back