Maple Hollow Farms Foaling Camera *New Pics :-D*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is beautiful! Congrats again!

So Chicky snuck one in on me LOL! I went out to do chores and found a little sorrel appy filly! She has definite characteristics and looks like she may have some white hair on her hips so hopefully is hiding some color! She is a nice lil girl though and super cute! Will have to get pictures of her when I get back this weekend.

Well, congrats on your new APPY FILLY! Looking forward to seeing pictures. And your buckskin pinto filly is just beautiful!!

Yay, yippee, wooohooo, wheeeeee.

My emoticons are not working but you get the picture.

Applause, whistle, more applause.

She is such a pretty little one.

Balloons and flowers.

Congratulations.

haha Vickie you are hilarious, yeah I'm having trouble too... don't know whats happening.

Congrats Melinda on your gorgeous new filly LOL naughty sneaky mare! glad all went well! can't wait to see the piccies!

Thanks everyone and Vickie you crack me up LOL! Anyhoo, here are some new pics of Sassy's filly and of course a few pics of Chicky's filly! Both are so refined and beautiful, I am loving all my foals this year!

DSCF9063edit.JPG

DSCF9065edit.JPG

DSCF9090.JPG

DSCF9069edit.JPG

DSCF9040edit.JPG

DSCF9043edit.JPG

DSCF9045edit.JPG

DSCF9052edit.JPG

Well, while you're choosing, I'll put in my order. Do you think you could give me a "look alike" for this -- but with some leopard spots -- you know.....a leopard pintaloosa with THIS coloring please.
default_yes.gif

/monthly_06_2012/post-17195-0-87769300-1338835977_thumb.jpg
Thanks...You guys are funny, but Diane, just so you know, I have some exciting plans for the future, this year its not getting done but I plan to breed some of Monte's daughters to MT to get Monte's athletic ability and MT's conformation all together in one perfect and colorful horse!

very pretty horses! You should just send Spotty up here and I will work on that buckskin pintaloosa LOL!!! I am hoping to someday get any spotted form of Buckskin appy/pintaloosa!

I actually bought myself the perfect stallion for those attempts:

Little Kings Remmington--Double dilute! Grandson of Buckeroo and line bred Gold Melody Boy through his shetland dam!!! Pictured with no conditioning/handling, currently with the trainer. Will hopefully be getting better pics of him at a show later this month!

548530_10150735264102512_1797867627_n.jpg

oh your little fillies are just to die for! absoloutly lovely! but all your horses are Melinda
default_smile.png

wow your new stallion is stunning! that head is incredible! I predict some gorgeous foals for you in the future! LOL

Thanks Cassie!

Now I have a favor to ask of any of you with extra time on your hands tonight. Chicky needs to have some eyes kept on her as she is not feeling well, I took her to vet this AM and they are guessing she either has a piece of placenta retained or may even have a small tear, they couldnt find anything but she does have some discharge. She is on meds but isnt eating much. I would just like to know if anyone sees her walk to the front of the stall for a drink or if she goes to the bathroom. She did drink some today as the water level was down a bit but I am very worried about her and just want to know that I am doing all I can. I would also like to know anytime you see her nibbling hay or even maybe eating her grain. I am supposed to bring her back in to the vet tomorrow to be flushed again so hopefully she will get better soon!

Grain bucket is in middle of front of stall by the post and the water is on the left front corner. Thanks to anyone who can peek in on her occasionally!

Awwe, sending prayers for her. hope she feels better soon!

Those two foals are gorgeous Melinda and I just adore Remmington, I'm sure he will be a great success at the shows!!
default_thumbup.gif

Sending prayers for Chicky in the hope of a speedy recovery.

Congrats on your new fillies, they are lovely!

Hope Chicky feels better soon.

poor little chicky, I am watching, she is lying sternal sleeping at the moment just the way she is lying looks like she is sore
default_sad.png
maybe I'm just seeing things LOL rest easy pretty filly, we are watching!

praying she recovers really soon!

Thanks for the watchers. Chicky still doesnt look like she has eaten much, I am taking her and baby back to the vet today to have her flushed again. Hopefully he will have some ideas on how to get her to eat. I saw her nibble some hay last night but not much. Will probably be back around noon. I will let yall know what the vet has to say later.

Chicky is feeling a bit better this morning. Still not eating as much as I would like, the only thing she really wants to eat is grass so vet told me to let her out 2x a day for an hr each time since she isnt used to it but better grass than nothing! She flushed out clean so he thinks she must have passed whatever was bothering her. Still supposed to keep an eye on her habits and make sure she starts eating and drinking more and keeps pooping and urinating.

Latest posts

Back