Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh ..here we go!!! My stomach just got nervous and I'm not the one foaling her out!!! Should be no worries wanna has always been push button drive.

Watching Wanna, she looks really uncomfortable. Hope it is soon for her!!
default_yes.gif
Hope it is while I am watching!!!!!!!!!!

Wow second foal I have watched here on Mare Stare come into this world!!!!! Amazing watching nature in full swing!!!! Great job Wanna and Melinda,

Congratulations on a beautiful foal!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Talked to Melinda and she said it is a bay colt that looks to have some striped hooves and white hairs on each side of his tail. She's pretty excited about him.

Yeah!!Another perfect one!Goodness I just love babies!!I must say this is the 4th foal of yours Ive seen born and I have to give it to you guys really have the timing just right!!Way to go!!

Went fairly well, had one foot bent back that I couldnt find right away but then just popped out and like mom said bay colt and looks to have characteristics. Will take camera when I go back out. Decided to give them alone time since Wanna seemed nervous. LOVE his head/neck and really excited about him, very fancy looking colt!

WHAT?!?!?!?! I MISSED BOTH OF THEM!!!
default_frusty.gif
UGH!

That's SOOO awesome that they share the same birthdays! The filly is sure a cutey!
default_thumbup.gif
I can't wait to see pictures of the colt! Congratulations!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Boy you 2 were making me nervous for a minute lol!!! Your such a good horse mom...Melinda. Congratulations !!!

oh Wanna, you didn't wait for me...
default_sad.png
oh well, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! can't wait to see piccies of the little boy!

Wanna is looking a little uncomfy to me at the moment, but I'm sure your in control of it Melinda! well done to you again!

p.s once your satisgied with the little guy, go get some sleep
default_smile.png
you have deserved it! before you do maybe just an update on Freckles please?
default_smile.png

Well baby has nursed and poo'd, Wanna passed placenta finally and I gave her Banamine so should help her feel a bit better soon! I only got one pic of the lil guy, the flash was scaring Wanna and didnt want to upset her. Tried without the flash and they didnt turn out at all. Here ya go, sorry that it is only his head/neck and not at all a good pic but gotta keep yall happy, with any luck I will be able to get better ones soon, I just wanted to let her settle into her role better before terrifying her with a camera LOL! she is being an awesome mom though, keeps moving to position him in exactly the right place, follows him around, and constantly licking him!

DSCF4336.JPG

Oops just saw you updated post Cassie, Freckles isnt full in the udder but if I remember right she did trick me last year so keeping an eye on her when you have time would be great, she wouldnt let me look under her tail though. Fae is filling pretty fast so will probably switch her out for Star in next couple days depending on how she is looking. I will def. take your advice and get some sleep though, if you could check in on Wanna every now and then I would appreciate it. Might take about 20 more mins approx for her Banamine to kick in well so she might cramp until then. Thanks everyone for watching :D

my eyes are glued to your screen
default_smile.png
I'm here for the rest of the afternoon now so I"ll keep an eye on them for you
default_smile.png

yeah keeping watch on Wanna, if she is still looking to be in pain in the next hour or so I'll send you a text/call

have a good sleep
default_smile.png

LOTS of butt rubbing from Freckles at the moment.

I think the Bannamine has kicked in
default_smile.png
Wanaa is much much happier
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I missed another! You have quite the assembly line going lol! Congratulations on your new baby!

I am taking the laptop down to Missy so she can watch your mares foal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another beautiful baby safely on the ground - many congratulations Melinda and well done to Wanna too!!
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back