Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wakey wakey Melinda, get your boots on
default_smile.png
It is time for a baby I think
default_thumbup.gif

Renee I think you enjoy waking me up a little too much ROFL! Thanks for calling, gorgeous little bay filly with some mottling already showing up and one white hoof but no white hairs anywhere yet???? The white hoof has me a bit baffled ROFL! She is probably going to be around 31-32" at maturity, her mom is 34" and she can walk pretty easily under her flank. Really nice baby, already super straight legged! Im pretty happy with the cross so far! Anyhoo, time for a tantrum from Renee :p, no pics yet and Im going back to bed because baby has poo'd and drank and I fed everyone a hair early so that I can go get some zzz's :D I dont do well getting up early, I am not a morning person ROFL! Will get pics later ;)

default_new_rofl.gif
Every job has it's perks
default_whistling.gif
At least we have shortened the call with practise,

R: Hi, are you awake?

M: Yes

R: Good, get your butt to the barn cos Star is down and pushing

M: OH, OK

R: Bye

M: Bye
default_new_rofl.gif

I want pics so done sleep for long
default_closedeyes.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
OH you guys lol!

I missed another one here!! You know, you need to quit hogging the limelight. Now I need to go see what a newborn foal looks like. I forgot.

CONGRATULATIONS!

It's later, where are the pictures! Uh well? Come on Melinda, you slept long enough.

Crap! I missed it! It's so cute watching the foal trying to stand!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I'm so glad that the both seem to be doing well!
default_cheers.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Here are some quick pictures :D, someday maybe in June we might stop getting rained on every single day but if we ever do get a dry day again I will let them out for some good pics. LOL I think she is pretty adorable and pretty excited to see her mature, really nice build and pretty head/neck, she likes following me around too which is pretty precious!

DSCF4328.JPG

DSCF4331.JPG

DSCF4332.JPG

Awwww! Congrats on your beautiful new girl! It's great when everything goes 'as planned' when foaling!

What a cute poppet -many congratulations Melinda and well done Star!!
default_thumbup.gif

gosh I can't believe I missed it! wow that was quick!

good work Renee, Melinda and Star gorgeous new baby congratulations!
default_smile.png
she is adorable

how are the other two looking?

Thanks everyone so much, I am THRILLED with her and her pics as usual do her no justice! Also Wanna is WAXING!!!! Freckles and Fae are about equal with about 50-60% full udders.

I saw how bad the weather is your way, so sorry, hope it clears up soon.

Wanna is acting really close, already been up and down a couple times and pacing with her tail up!!! Hurry back Cassie!!!

Latest posts

Back