Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, I am pretty thrilled with all of them! I forgot to share a quick pic of mom's newest filly and a couple really cute ones of her two silver bay pintos playing together. Really need to get over there soon to get some new pictures of the red roan filly!

As of right now I am thinking Star will go first but Freckles actually may not be far behind so dont be surprised if she gets swapped in for one of the other two. Fae is gradually increasing by small incriments so not sure if she will speed up or keep at that pace, Wanna is sticking with about a third to a half full udder and remaining royally ticked off at being put in a stall---I need to stop spoiling these snotty mares LOL!!!

DSCN2132.JPG

DSCN2111.JPG

DSCN2114.JPG

default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

oh my!!

Melinda!they are all stunning! you must be so thrilled with you breeding season so far! I'm so jealous of you and your babies!!

have got your three new girlies up
default_smile.png

and Wanna has been very cranky lol pacing around alot she is settled pretty good now... can't wait to see the next lot of babies appear! :D

2.35 am and Fae is a bit restless.

Melinda those babies of your mum's are adorable
default_smile.png

Oh, they're all so adorable!!! I'm so glad that the foaling turned out okay... I understand the whole vet situation. I'm in it my self. It's scary.

Good morning :p Thanks for the texts, darn camera is such a pain in my rear and it never goes out during the day only the middle of the night ROFL! I am lucky I even woke up to the texts since I had only been asleep probably half an hr! The girls are all looking about the same, Star has the fullest udder that is pretty firm but not really dropped down into her nipples yet. Wanna and Freckles are going back and forth racing so hopefully star goes soon so that I can switch her out LOL! Fae is still doing her gradual bagging.

Just wanted to update, Freckles, Wanna, and Fae are all racing and keeping me guessing, none of them look very close but Wanna seems happier in that stall for some reason so will try this set up at least until someone looks serious. Star is still in the spotlight as she looks the closest, has a fairly firm udder still just not into her nipples yet. Mom has a mare waxing though so still hopefully will get to announce a new foal soon!

Well Wanna is finally starting to get more serious, her udder increased drastically today, nipples are still pointing in so not a "ready" udder but I have never foaled her out before to know what her 'normal' is. Lots of storms moving through again tonight though so could make any of them go. Freckles and Fae dont seem ready but Star and Wanna definitely are getting closer. Stars udder is still really firm just not full in the nipples yet.

good progress! sorry I wasn't on here yesterday, I was watching but had alot of meetings so wasn't able to post...
default_smile.png

I finish work early today and am headed out to the shops, I'll try check in though when I can, Wanna (is the who is in the left?) is down sternal atm

5.15 am and Star is acting restles, shucks I might just have to wake Melinda up soon.

Latest posts

Back