Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just so everyone knows...belle and lollipop both foaled this morning...lollipop has buckskin pinto filly and belle has bay pinto colt..we have someone at both locations ...if someone could update on the marestare forum i would greatly appreciate it

Congratulations to you both
default_thumbup.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Oh my gosh!! I checked Lollipop this morning before I went out to feed. Couldn't believe she hadn't foaled yet. I did notice that she was holding her tail up. Then I checked when I came in for lunch and saw a foal with her!!! And such a pretty girl she is!! I'm sure glad that she put all that color on her...........and buckskin too!! Congratulations on both foals!! Now I gotta go check out the bay colt.

Yes Pam, I missed it too. I had both of the cams up but what with having the kids home I must have been distracted. What time did she foal?

Oh many congratulations Pam!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
Any chance of some pictures soon?

Renee, I'm not really sure what time Lollipop foaled. I checked at 8:00 AM and she hadn't foaled. Then I went out to do my chores. I didn't check again until around noon.............and there was the foal! LOL I'm sure Bev or Melinda will update us all on the times when they can. I'm in the same time zone as Melinda and her mom.

Thanks everyone. Belle foaled around 11am (estimated) and Lollipop around 11:30am. Belle's colt is actually a sorrel, Justin couldnt tell very well when he is wet. Either way he is still gorgeous! Cant wait to see both foals after they unfold as they are STUNNING. Both are tiny and refined and have gorgeous heads. Pretty thrilled. Will get pics of mom's filly next time I go out there, was late getting back to mom's so wanted to get home. Here are a couple quick pics of Belle's boy, not very flattering but its hard to do with a mare-face right in the way ROFL, had to duck and dodge to get a pic :p.

DSCF5680.JPG

DSCF5682.JPG

DSCF5686.JPG

Awww, Belle's little colt is so cute!! He sure does have a pretty shaped head and I love his color and markings!

Congratulation on both foals!! You all had a busy morning, I am sure you will sleep good tonight!

Congrats, he has real funky markings
default_smile.png
no wonder you are thrilled.

Congrats on two more healthy foals! Love the lil guys markings and cute head. Looking forward to pics of the filly.

Thanks again everyone! I still cant get over how tiny and refined he is. An estimate on his cannon bone measurement is 7", will try and remember to take a tape measure out with me later to get a more accurate one!

The sun finally came out and warmed it up enough to let Belle and her colt outside for a bit! He is such a little sweetie and has quite a bit of presence already. I love how this mare bonds with her foals too, she is constantly nuzzling him, hard to get a picture of him without her right there in it too!

DSCF5698edit.JPG

DSCF5706edit.JPG

DSCF5711edit.JPG

DSCF5716edit.JPG

DSCF5719edit.JPG

DSCF5720edit.JPG

DSCF5725edit.JPG

DSCF5731edit.JPG

DSCF5749.JPG

DSCF5756edit.JPG

DSCF5757edit.JPG

DSCF5759edit.JPG