Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many congratulations Melinda - fantastic results!! Really looking forward to the pictures!
default_yes.gif

Meanwhile, hoping that you are staying safe in the awful weather hitting the area right now - the pictures on our news programmes are just horrific. Saying prayers for all concerned.

Lollipop was just down sternal roll and back up, a little yawning and grazing her stall....

how are you guys after all those horrible storms that went through yesterday? hoping that you aren't close by :/

Hey, udders are getting a bit fuller, not quite "ready" looking but considering how unpredictable mares have been this year am still keeping an eye on em! I am not even close to being recovered, got home from the last show, got some sleep, then drove to see my sister before she moves, and just got home again today, now have 7 horses to get ready for this wkend's show LOL! Luckily it is pretty local so dont have to go as far! Hopefully will get pics for ya tomorrow of the newest two foals.

Wow! No wonder you haven't caught up!! Tomorrow ill be in the office all day so ill be on mare watch while you get some sleep if you like?
default_smile.png

Melinda, I LOVE them all!! And I love the 'lightning bolt' on Miss Em's colt! Does it just go down on the one side? That's what it looks like. Interesting!

Finally home from this weekend's show and absolutely exhausted LOL! We had a good show although it was pretty miserable! Cold, rainy, and windy! Remmy won his Model, Ammy, and Sr Stallion classes and was Sr Champion and Unanimous Res GRAND Champion. Maestro was really good for his first show especially considering how freezing it was, he placed 2nd in a decent sized yearling class and was Res Jr Champion. Reba placed 3rd in a huge Ammy class. Tink was firsts and second in her yearling class and got Jr Champion and Res. Doya also placed firsts and second in her 2yr old mares class and also got a Jr Champion and Res! MT got firsts and second in Get of Sire and Susan was first in Produce of Dam. We also had really good liberty placings with Remmy, Doya, and Moment but cant remember who got what ROFL!!! Sorry for no pics but it was pouring rain most of the time so didnt even try to get the camera out!

All three of our girls have pretty good udders, my two arent quite "ready" looking (like that really matters LOL!) but mom was thinking that Lollipop was looking pretty close so with any luck we will get to see our last three foals soon!

Anyhoo I am off to bed :D

is Belle on the left? she is looking quite agitated... lots of tail swishing and pacing shaking her head, she has done two wee's in the the last minute or so, could be nothing I'm watching just in case...

congrats on another awesome show! no wonder your exhausted! WOW do you take them in all the classes or do you have handlers to do that for you? i get beggered after going in 5 classes let alone 20! lol

Oh many many congratulations Melinda, another successful, if exhausting, show!!
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Sorry but just doing 'catch up' - those babies of yours are just fabulous. Thanks for posting the pictures.
default_yes.gif

default_firstprize.gif
Congrats on your great show results
default_thumbup.gif

Lollipop is acting restless tonight.
default_yes.gif

I checked the marestare thread and it says that the power is out on cam 2 at her parents place. That was on the 24th so not sure if it has been up since then. That is the last thing posted on the tread.

Cam #2 is up now. I, too, thought Lollipop might foal last night. I watched for awhile and then went to bed. Just checked this morning, and she's the only one in the stall. LOL

Melinda, CONGRATS once again on all of your show WINS! You're doing an awesome job! It wears me out just to read about all of your classs! LOL

Latest posts

Back