Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.35 am Miss Em is down and pushing. I have spoken to Bev and she has sent her neighbour. Sending prayers for safe foaling

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go Heidi
default_smile.png

Miss Em.jpgMiss Em.2.jpg

Renee, that was so thoughtful, thank you..had to run out to get my own in order but wanted to come back to see if all went well...thank you and Congratulations Bev!!!

I just checked in and saw that she held up one finger...........meaning colt!! And a pretty one he is, with those pinto markings!! Congrats!

I am hoping this is a different mare as baby is still no where to be seen

sorry that we didnt check in sooner...lollipop is on cam..moms last mare to foal...two sneaky mares foaled yesterday... sabrinia has bay pinto filly...will try for pics when we get home...babies r doing ok so sorry for worrying you!

Cam 2 Is down
default_sad.png
will call if it isn't up soon. Congrats on miss end new foal and on lollipops sneaky filly. How did you guys go at the shows?
default_smile.png

Just a quick update as I am EXHAUSTED! We hit some horrible weather on the way home and pretty much were in storms 4 of the 6 hours of drive time. We got back to mom's around 10:45pm and about 10 mins after getting there got hit by another nasty storm with high winds and heavy rain. They have been without power since and Lollipop sounds like she is looking really close! I will update on the show results most likely tomorrow, want to get them right and have them written down but not sure which bag that is in right now LOL! Anyhoo, since we are finally home safe and sound just wanted to let you all know exactly what was going on. We did have a good show and a great time but the drive was not fun AT ALL!!!

Ok, placings... LOL...I am just going to post the placings that I had time to write down or remember. Apparently had too many horses to keep track of ROFL!

I think most placed in Liberty too but forgot the paper with our placings at moms

Little Kings Remmington:

Unanimous firsts in Model Stallion

1st and 2nds in Ammy Stallion

1sts and 2nd in Sr Stallion 32-34"

2x Sr Champ and Res Sr Champ

Res GRAND champion Stallion

Drove him for the first time in CPD, he did pretty good but needs A LOT more miles, was the only driving horse there for the R show!

Maple Hollows Extraordinary Magic:

He got at least one first in Liberty but cant remember the others.

1sts and 2nd in Ammy stallions lvl 1

Maple Hollows Regal In Red:

3rd place Futurity yearling mares 30-32"

Maple Hollows Magical Tinkerbelle:

3rd place Futurity yearling mares 30" and Under

1sts and 2nd in Owned Bred and Shown

Maple Hollows Magically Delicious:
Res Champion Amateur Mare

Maple Hollows Doya Believe N Magic:

1st and 2nds in Liberty

Maple Hollows Golden Magic:

1sts and 2nds in Sr Mares

2x Champion Sr Mare and Res Champion Sr Mare

Also had a res champion sr mare in the R show I think.

Maple Hollows Magical Mist:

1st place 2yr old mares under 28"

I dont have many pics yet, Amanda from Ohenrys was taking pics for me and she will send them to me when she gets a chance. Here is a sneak peek...this is Boo (extraordinary magic)

971955_545235278856353_879836032_n.jpg

Melinda, once again, you had an awesome show!! Many Congrats!! Sorry you had to drive through that bad weather! Calling for storms here tonight and possibly tomorrow.

I'm anxious to hear more about Miss Em's little boy! He sure looked cute on the cam! Looks black and white. I'll be checking back often to see if Lollipop's cam is back up.

Your girls have been quiet all night tonight including lollipop Melinda
default_smile.png
congrats on your wins what fantastic results! boo is gorgeous!!I'm sorry you hit bad weather though! I just heard about the horrible tornado in Oklahoma, I'm not sure how close you are to there but hoping you are far away
default_sad.png
so terrible praying for all those affected.

Latest posts

Back