Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are absolutely correct - she's a VERY beautiful girl - the legs are an extra bonus!!
default_thumbup.gif

Oh my! I miss all the fun. I think she is just stunning Melinda! Very refined, and looooong legged. I really didn't know what refined refered to so much until Skye was born. Jewel was a doll baby, but now I know refined baby lol. Congratulations again! Have any idea how tall she is?

Melinda she is beautiful!! I love her color and her pretty head!! Look at those long legs!!!!!!!

My Misty had long legs as a foal too and at almost a year old she still has pretty legs! That is her a few weeks old in my profile pic......

Congratulation and keep those beautiful little foals coming, I love seeing them!!!!!

I would like to thank everybody that called. It only takes a few minutes to doze off and miss it or to run into trouble. So it is always good to have back up just in case. Any way Callie had a sorrel filly, she may have one white sock but not sure. Still waiting for her to nurse but the after birth is out and she has pooped. Gave Callie a little banamine so hopefully she will quit cramping. Going to take a nap and check on them later. Pics tomorrow when Melinda comes out so she can post them. Thanks again.

Many congratulations on the new little filly - well done Callie!
default_thumbup.gif

Congratulations to Bev and Callie! I was shocked when I pulled the cam up this morning (before coming on here) and found a little solid foal in with Callie, I thought now who is playing tricks on me and switched the foals LOL, she looks gorgeous on the camera congratulations!

I think I just saw Melinda in there
default_smile.png
can't wait for some piccies
default_smile.png
and melinda your little filly is an absoloutle spit fire racing aroundh er stables running and bucking already LOL how are all the rest of your babies doing?
default_smile.png

Hi, I am in BIG TROUBLE, forgot to get pics while I was at mom's ROFL!!! We were busy breeding mares and such and completely spaced it out. The babies are all doing excellent, most are now out in the pastures and having a great time! I cant believe what a livewire Freckles' filly is! Now just to come up with a name for her and want to keep Magic in it somehow but would be nice if it was a song title or popular verse too, that seems to be a somewhat theme this year for my babies! Sassy is in the middle stall and Carrie in the right. Sassy and Diamond havent had much change since coming in the barn but Carrie's udder has increased quite a bit. I also apologize for my messy stalls, just got home not too long ago and decided to just clean them in the morning when I can see to take the wheelbarrow out without breaking my neck in the dark. Just to keep you happy for now, here are some pics of my herd.

DSCF4764.JPG

DSCF4846edit.JPG

DSCF4888edit.JPG

DSCF4889edit.JPG

DSCF4908edit.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww so cute!! And yes you are in trouble!! Hope all went well with the breeding... How many are you putting in foal for next year?

What's mum and dads show names?
default_smile.png

Love the pics of the herd, so much fun once the babies start meeting with each other.
default_yes.gif

Great Pics Melinda, thanks for sharing
default_smile.png

12.40 am and all is quiet on cam apart from the little one wizzing around.

Freckles is back to her usual lazy ways
default_smile.png
how on earth did she have such a lively baby!

Freckles.JPG

ROFL! For Pete's Sake Freckles!

Melinda, Skye needs a playmate, we were thinking of borrowing a little appy colt with a heart on his butt to match her heart on her head.

hehehe yes Frecks is def. back to her lazy ways! Diane that is a great name idea but Im afraid we already used it, not exact but pretty sure too close for reg. another, plus would be confusing, we have a Maple Hollows Doya Believe N Magic. Sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick (hence the need for Magic somehow in the name) and dam is Kaycee Freckles Playgirl. I tried variations using her name too and didnt come up with much. The best I have come up with so far is Maple Hollows Magics Showgirl. I have a few ideas that have magical meaning but dont necessarily say "magic" in them that I might end up using if I find the right baby for them, one is my favorite so want to make sure its a keeper before they get my fave name LOL!!!

'

ROFL! For Pete's Sake Freckles!

Melinda, Skye needs a playmate, we were thinking of borrowing a little appy colt with a heart on his butt to match her heart on her head.
Well I am sure he would love to come live with you once he is weaned LOL! Dont know about borrowing but pretty sure we could work something out :p

Also our pressure is dropping with some scattered storms moving through the area today so keeping an eye on Carrie as she doesnt have a full udder yet but she was kind of standoffish this morning and normally is in my pocket wanting treats. Didnt know if that was a sign or if she might just be uncomfy but not ready yet???

Last edited by a moderator:
Maple Hollows trickles Magic aka Trixie

Maple Hollows Magic Babygirl

Newest filly is too cute. Love the updated pics of hte babies. Congrats!

[i'm anxious to get my foal(s) on the ground, but if they'll wait a little while longer that would be fine too. We are still too muddy/snowy/sloppy to get anyone out to pasture.

Latest posts

Back