Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and back up, glad she didn' t foal just then, my laptop chose that exacty moment to run out of batteries LOL plug her in and we are all good to go LOL

Filly woohoo!!! wow that was quick! what long legs she has lol, well done Melinda and Freckles
default_smile.png

awww Freckles keeps hiding her baby so Melinda has to take pics of the cat
default_new_rofl.gif

oh there she is
default_smile.png
can't wait for the pics Melinda! she looks beautiful, such long legs! and maybe a blaze?

Many congratulations Melinda - another baby safely on the ground!

Well done Freckles!
default_thumbup.gif

I thought she would never lay down and actually start pushing but man when she did she didnt waste any time! Sorrel filly w/blaze. :D Super long legs! I decided to come in and give them time to themselves. Filly didnt have any interest in nursing if I even was thinking of helping and Freckles doesnt want to hold still UGH!!! LOL! Luckily when I leave them alone the filly has the right idea and I did see her latch on for a millisecond so with any luck she will keep figuring it out! Gave Frecks some banamine so hopefully she will relax a bit and stand still! Here are some pics of the filly and my helpers LOL

DSCF4852.JPG

DSCF4855.JPG

DSCF4861.JPG

DSCF4848.JPG

DSCF4862.JPG

Also mom's phone just stopped working for some reason, she cant get it to turn on at all! So if you see Callie foaling or acting close on cam 2 you will have to call my cell 319-560-1859 or she has dad's just for tonight 319-560-0762

Your helpers did a fantastic job - the filly is just gorgeous!
default_yes.gif

wow she is lovely! congratulations Melinda
default_smile.png
she has super long legs!. what a cutie.

I won't be able to watch much again tomorrow sorry off to a horse show (strapping for a friend) but I'll try and watch a bit in the night time when I get back
default_smile.png

congrats again
default_smile.png

Wonderful news to see first thing in the morning. Congratulations on your long legged elegant little girl!!! I have to laugh about your cats, we have three feline barn helpers too. Our little female kitty loves to play with them and snuggle down to take naps too. Gotta love 'em!

Congrats, Melinda!! Such a pretty head and face marking! And legs!! But you know our new filly might have legs just as long......her cannons measured 8 inches!

Edited because I can't spell! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! I am thinking she will mature around 32-33" when compared to her mom. I havent measured her legs yet. Pam, I still say you should send that pretty girl to me! Going to turn them out to play later today so will get some new pics! She is SOOOO refined, I am loving this year's foals! Only 5 more left at my house to go and I think 4 at mom's. 6 MT babies, 1 Magnum baby, and 2 Monte babies to come!

Congrats!!!! What a cutie!!! Btw I want your silver bay pinto colt!!! Wish you where not so far away from me!

Oops just saw the colt is ur moms, sorry : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back