Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Carrie is in the right stall on Cam1, Sassy is in the middle, and eventually will switch Diamond into Freckles stall, I just figured I would let them enjoy the larger foaling stall longer until Diamond looks more serious.

Cam 2 has Electra and her filly, Mom must have thought you guys needed fresh scenery LOL! She will probably be switching to Lollipop or Miss Em soon.

Yep Carrie is in the right stall on Cam1, Sassy is in the middle, and eventually will switch Diamond into Freckles stall, I just figured I would let them enjoy the larger foaling stall longer until Diamond looks more serious.

Cam 2 has Electra and her filly, Mom must have thought you guys needed fresh scenery LOL! She will probably be switching to Lollipop or Miss Em soon.
Are Lollipop and Miss Em both bred to MT? Looking forward to seeing their foals!

Hey I see a baby in cam 2!! Who is this gorgeous little thing? Lol I can't keep up! So cute!

maplehollow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is Electra and her filly, mom just figured you guys needed a change of scenery ROFL! On my cam I have Babe and Rain in the middle stall, Babe's udder is really full so worried that maybe Rain isnt nursing very well. She seems alert and pretty normal behavior-wise but just makes me nervous with as hot as it is today. So if anyone sees her get a good drink PLEASE let me know! Has anyone else had a mare/foal about a month old that the udder seems full but baby was drinking fine?

Ok will keep my eye on her for you Melinda
default_smile.png
was wondering what you were up to...

Gosh your mum lol I was thinking oh a new foal... Wait that doesn't look like a new foal... That mare looks alot like Electra lol spinning my head lol sneaky mummy lol

She got a little drink from both sides a bit ago so went out to check. she drank enough on each side to empty the nipples but then before I came back they were already full again so I am thinking there is a possibility that she is just milking really heavy. Still going to keep her in for the night to watch them.

I know and I am going to be sooo grumpy if I have to go out there and squish it! Im going to take a quick shower and then hopefully the annoying insect will be gone by the time I get back!!!

O just went away so hopefully it stays away!!

Rain is finally at the milk bar... she isnt ther for very long thouhg, maybe 2 seconds? having another go now... nope shake of the head and moves away again... poop/wee time can't tell for sure... back to the milk bar... 3 seconds and moves away... she keeps yawning... back to the milk bar5 seconds and back again not even a second then, she seems to flem /yawn every time after she has been to the milk bar...

( hope that helps Melinda... ) and I hope your little baby is ok...

3.58 am she was up for a while but I didn't see her eat, now she is back down

This morning she had nursed Babe down well, I am just wondering if the combo of Babe being in heat (you know rich milk/foal scours) and then the actual heat of yesterday was too much for her. I put them back out for the day for excersise since it is nicer today and will keep checking them.

oh of course, I'm sure she will be well shortly
default_smile.png
how are the rest of the girls looking tonight?

Sassy and Carrie down sternal, roll from Sassy and back up.

Carrie back up butt pressing from Sassy

Latest posts

Back