Magic Marker Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your colt - can't wait to see pics. Clyde had 8 1/2" cannons and is already over 34" as a yearling but should be a super driving horse. Great size for it.

yippeeeeeeeeeeeee Congratulations
default_firstprize.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Whew! Congratulations!!! So happy for you and Design! Me too, hint, hint. Lots of pics of your new baby.

Oh congrats to you! My what a big big boy for such a little mare!! I agree with the others... we NEED pictures!!
default_birthday.gif

Sorry, it took so long. Had to catch a mare in the big pen. Took me two hours and probable a black eye.(Swung the whip, hit a branch, and the end of the whip hit me above the eye.Nice big goose egg!!!LOL

Sire:Wesco Farms Rohans Echo ET(silver smokey black)30 1/2"

Dam:HMM Designed For Destiny(black tovero w/ splash)30"

Introducing:

Magic Marker(MMM)???? 8 3/4" cannons(measured twice)

SANY0493.JPG

SANY0495.JPG

SANY0496.JPG

SANY0494.JPG

SANY0498.JPG

Here's updated pictures of the next three mares due.

Miss Te(326 days)her vulva is getting elongated, otherwise she is moving slowly

Lace(315 days)she is close-the edema in front of her bag has moved to her milk bar. She was excited about the foal. Kari thinks 2 weeks, I think sooner. Her first foal she had at 338 days.

Freckles(308 days)very elongated vulva, but no bag

SANY0499.JPG

SANY0500.JPG

SANY0501.JPG

SANY0502.JPG

SANY0503.JPG

SANY0504.JPG

SANY0506.JPG

SANY0507.JPG

SANY0508.JPG

default_firstprize.gif
Congratulations!! I just love the loud pintos. What a cutie!

Looks like there will be more to coo over soon!!

Wow magic he's a doll love his lil face...lol get ready or round two soon by looks of the pics....

WOW!! He certainly is a BIG boy - very handsome too!!

Looks as though Lace is going to follow very soon!
default_yes.gif

Congrats on your cutie pie! Geez! Missy is much farther in days, and your mares look good and ready!

Here's pictures of Design's colt(4 days-he was checking the cat out by me) and mares coming up:

Miss Te(329 days)finally i can say there is changes in her milk bar. It was a little hard this morning. Pictures are in next post.

Lace(318 days)about the same. Needs a little more filling in the milk bar and flabbier vulva area.

Freckles(310 days) she the one with the most relaxation in vulva area, but doesn't fill like she has been to the grocery store. Pictures are in next post.

SANY0522.JPG

SANY0523.JPG

SANY0509.JPG

SANY0511.JPG

SANY0513.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Miss Te and Freckles pictures. They were out of order in other post and I couldn't get them fixed. So, posted new post.

SANY0514.JPG

SANY0515.JPG

SANY0516.JPG

SANY0517.JPG

SANY0518.JPG

SANY0519.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If your talking about Lace, the edema is down a lot from 4 days ago. 4 days ago, it looked like she had a bag in front of her actual bag. The edema is almost non-existent now.

Latest posts

Back