Lucky Trails/AKS minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mymirage

Reaction score
A lovely chestnut overo [SIZE=12pt]FILLY[/SIZE]

Fashion (courtesy of Karen Hunter AKS minis) is being such a good mommy - she lost a foal with a heart problem last year and went on to foster/helped raise a TWH!
default_new_shocked.gif
She so wanted a nice baby of her own
default_laugh.png

Early morning, she jumped out of her stall, went to the end of the pasture and thought she could sneak one in on us
default_wink.png

Love the foalert
default_smile.png
Delivery was textbook! Of course about the time she laid back down to pass the placenta, the bottom fell out of the dark clouds and we all got soaked, lol. Had a little trouble with the mecomium...

Anyway here she is at about 1 hour:

100_2304b.jpg
default_wub.png

100_2305b.jpg

Both eyes are partial blue

Need to get all the babies out and get "unfolded" pics
default_rolleyes.gif

OMG she is precious
default_wub.png
!!! I love overos and blue eyes! Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
A lovely chestnut overo [SIZE=12pt]FILLY[/SIZE]
Fashion (courtesy of Karen Hunter AKS minis) is being such a good mommy - she lost a foal with a heart problem last year and went on to foster/helped raise a TWH!
default_new_shocked.gif
She so wanted a nice baby of her own
default_laugh.png

Early morning, she jumped out of her stall, went to the end of the pasture and thought she could sneak one in on us
default_wink.png

Love the foalert
default_smile.png
Delivery was textbook! Of course about the time she laid back down to pass the placenta, the bottom fell out of the dark clouds and we all got soaked, lol. Had a little trouble with the mecomium...

Anyway here she is at about 1 hour:

100_2304b.jpg
default_wub.png

100_2305b.jpg

Both eyes are partial blue

Need to get all the babies out and get "unfolded" pics
default_rolleyes.gif

I am so please for both Cheryl and Fashion. When Fashion lost her foal last year, she was heartbroken, then Cheryl took her to a call about an abandoned foal from a walking horse mare and Fashion provided much needed food and even much more needed love. Cheryl told me Fashion would lay in the stall with a foal larger than she was, and just snuggle with the baby. When they took her away, after finding a suitable big mare to nurse the baby, Fashion felt like she lost another baby. So now for the first time, she is a mom to her own. And I think Fashion and Pops did a great job. Congratulations to them and to the Powells for a beautiful filly. I am very proud.

Congrats to Fashion! I've liked her since Karen got her. I know she's going to so enjoy raising her daughter!

Beautiful baby!!! And AWESOME mare!!!

withballoon1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Heather came home from school to meet the filly - her name is Lucky Trails Pop's Fashion Statement
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Trying to get some of the TWH pics loaded!

Oh My ..what a beautiful filly!! I just LOVE her markings..wowzers! Congratulations
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Here's the only pic I could find of Fashion with "her" TWH baby - the baby was about 2" taller than Fashion at this time
default_laugh.png

The owners of the barn said they were teaching Fashion to "shake"

scan0002.jpg

Back