Very sad couple of days (long)....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry for your losses. It doesn't seem fair at times. I do hope your mares recover quickly and the other mares delivery healthy babies with out any complications. God Bless.

Bless your heart...I'm so sorry.....
default_sad.png

Kim - I am so sorry for your losses. :no:

Liz R.

330 days and waiting...

Kim,

My heart is going out to you......lots to deal with back to back like that. This sure has been a wierd year.

MA

I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR 2 LITTLE ANGELS. I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER REAL SOON FOR YOU.

HUGS

BONNIE

{{{{{Kim}}}}} I told you how I felt yesterday. I'm still crying for you today. I'm so sorry. Take care hon.

So very sorry for you. I know every time I loose a foal I fell like I'm the only one in the world who has. Just have faith and don't beat yourself up which is another thing we all seem to do after a loss. Take care and I hope things get better for you.

I am soooo sorry . You did all you could, some times it just isn't meant to be, no matter how much we try
default_sad.png

Take care,

Sue

Kim, I'm so very sorry that you had to go through that. I agree with Mona on the little colt. With the filly don't second guess yourself because you couldn't have know.

Debi

Everyone.....Thank you so very much for being there for me!! I really, really appreciate it!!

Update on the mare - she did pass the placenta late yesterday. :aktion033: She seems to be doing really well considering what she went through. Doing all the normal things, eating, pooping, etc. Is really tired of being a pin cushion though and has gotten irritable with me over that!! Can't blame her though!! I am really thankful that she will be alright.

Thanks,

Kim

So glad to hear she passed the placenta. I had been worrying and praying for you and your mare. Sheila

Latest posts

Back