First mini foal of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]This gorgeous girl is the 5th black tobiano pinto for this cross! Cheyenne (Flying A's She's Got Rhythm) and Magic (Hidden Meadows Making Black Magic) have produced 4 black tobiano pintos in the past, 3 of whom went on to become National Halter Champions and their last baby, now one of my Seior stallions, (shown only once at Nationals) went National Top Five! The unnamed little lady has some pretty big hoofprints to fill![/SIZE]

She was born about 9 last night, after her Mommy attempted to hold off as long as possible (3 days of being waxed/dripping milk!). She is used to privacy, stall heaters and perfect room service. Accommodations here at the new place aren't quite up to her standards yet and she was NOT amused
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

The entire delivery took less than 3 minutes from the first push...talk about a precipitous delivery!!! The baby is strong and fiesty...and TIRED when I took the pictures this morning!! She played most of the night, mostly queen of the Mommy mountain :bgrin :new_shocked:

I'm including pics of her. She will be named soon. Since I started the year with "Piper", the 1/2 Friesian filly (who there is also a photo of) this baby's name will start with "P" also!

4ccbf093.jpg

570cddb9.jpg

bbb47970.jpg

And Piper, the Amazon
default_yes.gif
: Yes, that is a BIG mini yearling filly next to them. Please, I would prefer no speeches about keeping minis & big horses together. Piper needs buddies and her Mommy treats the fillies very nicely and was out with them for some time before Piper's arrival.

179e7f5e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty, and congrats!!! :aktion033:

She is a perfect little princess indeed
default_smile.png
Congratulations!

:aktion033: What a nice filly!

Congratulations!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Oh Laura, she's GORGEOUS!!!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!!!!

She sure is a little Princess!

Dang that girls nice!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

I've REALLY got to get another mare out there to visit Magic!

Tell her that her brothers and sister here say howdy!

krisp

[SIZE=14pt]Beautiful babies ! Congratulations.[/SIZE]

Lyn

She's gorgeous, Laura! Congratulations!

What a beautiful filly!
default_wub.png
: She's saying "no problem" to following in her siblings footsteps! Congratulations!

Your new girl is gorgeous and Piper is a doll! Congratulations on two beautiful babies! :aktion033:

Congratulations Laura, she's lovely!!

Joyce

[SIZE=18pt]She's gorgeous!! You could send her to my place. LOL. I like the names Paige, Phoebe, Patunia(SP?), Precious, Penny, Penelope(sp?).[/SIZE]

Congrats.

Christy

Latest posts

Back