First mini foal of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is beautiful!!
default_wub.png
: Love those black & whites! Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Now that is a beautiful filly!!

IMO perfect markings
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Does she need a human babysitter
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

default_yes.gif
: She will eventually. All of our foals this year will be for sale, we just can't keep them all, so they are all available...darnit
default_rolleyes.gif
:

It's been years since we had a Magic/Cheyenne baby to show....jeez they show like a dream. They are ALL cuddle bugs who stand out in the ring saying "What, you think you need to even LOOK at the other horses?" :lol: They have super show attitudes and just know they are all that~LOL It's a good thing they are so sweet!

Thank you all so much!! We're so excited about this little girl being the first mini baby born here at the new farm. We're thrilled to have started the season with two girls who are everything we hoped they would be and more.

By the way, Piper is a typical camera hog...she must think she's a MINI. If you are near her, she has to have attention, which makes taking pictures a little complicated
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

And Piper, the Amazon
default_yes.gif
: Yes, that is a BIG mini yearling filly next to them. Please, I would prefer no speeches about keeping minis & big horses together. Piper needs buddies and her Mommy treats the fillies very nicely and was out with them for some time before Piper's arrival.

179e7f5e.jpg

No speeches here...just good support from me and glad to hear I am not the only one with a large horse and minis together, despite the fact that I am in the minority. We keep 3 year old Finisterre (Clyde X Paint PMU) with the mini girls and the MINIS beat her up and keep her in her place. She is currently sporting a scrape on her face from "adopted" mom Freedom (5 year old mini mare). Finisterre yields to the older minis happily... she is definitely a lover, not a fighter.
default_yes.gif
:

Prior to Finisterre, we had 17.2 hand Liberty, a Belgian rescue who had been raised with ponies prior to her going into a rescue situation due to severe neglect and we adopted her after she was in rehab for 2 years. She had no issues with her mini friends here.... if any subordinate mini gave her grief, she would shake her head and lift a hind foot. Sadly, she passed away in 2004 and is missed terribly still.

You have some beautiful horses!!!! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

www.freewebs.com/mercysmom

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Laura!

She is a gorgeous filly and it looks like she has that "look at me" attitude already!!

Piper is also a handsome fellow!!

Latest posts

Back