Looking for largest number of horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe someone will outbid me and I'll let them and they might have even more stalls plus two jobs :new_shocked: . We could always change our minds about the sheath cleaning too.
default_yes.gif
:

LOL Gini, it's all good! These guys deserve to see us work our buns off. They have been so wonderful with helping CMHR so much! I'm feeling warm and fuzzy again! LOL

Call Kay and make her get on here to see the finale!

Fran

Yea, Dr Pam! :aktion033: Thank you! Ha Ha Amanda!

Fran

Thank you Gini! You guys are awesome!

22 minutes left!

Fran

OMG! I can't either! I see 30 horses in our future, Kay! LOL

Fran

17 minutes! HELP! LOL

Fran

Look up. I am so excited I edited instead on posting a new one!

Fran

i cannot believe this!!! you know when i originally told fran and gini about doing this my goal was to beat the 100.00 we made when we did this 3 years ago for a regional show. So I was totally thrilled when we passed 100.00. And to see the bid now well yep im crying (cant answer the phone gini and fran cus im a big ole crybaby!) I know im a dork but im just so touched by this. I cant thank you guys enough for making this so much fun and raising enough money to geld all the boys we currently have.

I WILL GLADLY CLEAN 30 STALLS AND SMILE THE WHOLE TIME!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aww, Kay, you are so sweet too! Not a dork! All of you people are! Sweet, I mean!

Less then 14 minutes left!

Fran

Thank you Mary Lou! Without you there would be no forum full of such incredible, loving people.

Less then 6 minutes.

Fran

[SIZE=18pt]Down to the wire!!!! 4 min[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back