Looking for largest number of horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I was just thinking as I get ready to leave for a Labor Day parade that it could be 90 stalls. The original 30 plus two more jobs could equal 90.

See Fran what happens when you call for help :lol: :lol:

Belinda is there a coffee pot?? LOL. thats the important question
default_yes.gif
:

We have our special poop scooping shirts all ready to go!

we are scooping the stalls of some beautiful horses!! :bgrin

We get there late afternoon the 10th and leave early the 14th so let us know when to get together! I think fran and I show on Tues?? ammy over stallion or maybe thats mon??

amanda are you going to nationals??

You guys are so awesome! Kay and I will be pickin' and grinin'! Thank you all so much for such a wonderful time and helping those poor little minis!!

Coffee!!??!! Oh man, there has to be coffee for Kay! She turns into the incredible hulk if she doesn't have coffee!

LOL Amanda, you guys through at us whatever you want! I'm too happy to say no to anything!

Fran

Money is on the way to cmhr. I wish everyone going to the show good luck and someone dont forget to take lots of pics of Fran and Kay.

You guys are awsome, everyone who bidded is! This is deffently the highlight of my week :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

I have tears in my eyes just thinking of all the horses this money will help,
default_wub.png
:

I love you guys!
default_smile.png
:aktion033:

Latest posts

Back