Looking for largest number of horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
I haven't won the bidding on the CMHR stall cleaning at nationals yet but this is just in case. Sorry Kay and Fran. If I were going the most you'd have to clean would be three :bgrin . So, I'm looking for people who would like some help with stall cleaning and two other jobs. Also let me know what those jobs might be. Also, pictures must be taken but I'm sure cameras can be found at nationals. Let me know how many horses you have going and when you will be there. Anyone who wants it for themselves can outbid me and help out a great cause.
default_yes.gif
: Or at least you can try to outbid me.
default_poke.gif
:

Amanda

Belinda usually has three rows of stalls to clean. Cmon Belinda, buy Carmen a break.

Belinda doesn't have to buy if it comes from me it is free as I am not going but I am bidding to help a good cause and will give it to someone. If I win it will be one time stall cleaning and two jobs of the person's choice. I am keeping the cookbook.
default_smile.png
Three rows? How many stalls per row?

This doesn't look good for the stall cleaners!!! :new_shocked:

Amanda

Yep lets see who has the most stalls. I am also not going but this is for a great cause, to bad you aren't going to World, they I would be using you. So everyone going, how many you taking?????

Oh and I love friendly battles
pillow%20fight.gif
beer11.gif
camera2.gif

Wish I were going just to see this. Our President, cleaning stalls!! LOL Maybe she can do others at $10 a pop or should I say $10 a POOP! LOL

Ginny StP

:xbud: :xbud: :xbud: :aktion033: The friendly battle wages on. :aktion033: :xbud: :xbud:

:aktion033: Just looking for someone to benefit from it :aktion033:

Amanda

Last edited by a moderator:
i think im in trouble LOL i can feel the sweat rolling off my back now :bgrin

Oh, no! LOL Three rows! Kay, I think we will need some extra caffiene! And take some extra clothes. LOL Come on, make us work! Bet you all can't get it up to $200!

Fran

I just read in anothr post last night that Belinda has 24 horses going :new_shocked: .

I'm thinking Laura with Flying A might need some help as well. We just need some preplies to this post. So far it's only Karen and I bidding and neither one of us are going. Does no one need help at Nationals? Anybody?

lol I'm going, but only have 4 horse stalls. How good are they at body clipping?? Hmmmmm???

Just had a thought--how about if we split the bidding between us? I'm willing to chip in $100--let's throw into one pot.

Well I see I am being challenged again this morning, so Hey Dr Pam, want to throw in with me, we can partner up, then Amanda has to find her own partner LOL.

CHARGE ! ! ! ! ! !
super.gif
tease.gif

i love you guys
default_wub.png
:

i will be absolutely honest and say i clip pretty good but probably not good enough for a national show. I would be a nervous wreck if I messed up someones horse LOL. But Im pretty much game for anything!!!!

:new_argue: Ganging up on me are ya? Those are fightin' words you know? :new_argue:

default_yes.gif
: I can take it!
default_yes.gif
:

Amanda

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_multi: I Love to have help !! :new_multi: :new_multi:

To make this interesting , Tell you what Amanda I will throw in $100 with you.. I really need all 30 of those stalls cleaned...
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Ok Dr. Pam now the challenge is on.
default_yes.gif
: :saludando: :saludando:

30 stalls!!! :new_shocked: now thats a lot of scooping!!!

Im getting such a giggle from this!

Looks like we are well on our way to paying to geld another one!!!

[SIZE=18pt]I've got backup!!!! I've got backup!!!![/SIZE]

Ha Ha Ha :lol: Take that
default_poke.gif
:

Thanks Belinda. 30 is even better than 24 like I thought it was.

Again Sorry Kay and Fran,

Kay I cant match there bids things are to tight this time of year BUT I can provide you with chocolate before and after the stall cleaning to help keep your energy up

Lisa go in with someone. Karen is needing some help right now :bgrin .

Amanda

hmm amanda do i sense a grin when you type this?

Again Sorry Kay and Fran

LOL!!!

Yes lisa plssssssss bring chocolate!!! Calories dont count when your scooping stalls right :bgrin Moral support will be needed

OH yes anyone that wants to pitch in and donate even a few dollars, it all adds up in the end. So bring it on, I am up for it.

pillow%20fight.gif
smash.gif
low%20blow.gif
beat.gif
strangle.gif
help%20wanted.gif

Lets see if we can get all three gelded now.

Latest posts

Back