Looking for largest number of horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: Woo hoo! That's the spirit! You guys are awesome! What a fabulous group of people!

No far feeding extra fiber the night before! LOL 30 horses! :new_shocked: Hey, we can do it! You just have coffee at the end of the stall row and watch how fast Kay can make it to the coffee!

Fran

:aktion033: Woo hoo! That's the spirit! You guys are awesome! What a fabulous group of people!

No far feeding extra fiber the night before! LOL 30 horses! :new_shocked: Hey, we can do it! You just have coffee at the end of the stall row and watch how fast Kay can make it to the coffee!
OMG :new_shocked: you guys are GREAT!!!!! Kay, Fran go to the nearest gym!!!!!!!! Lift those feed bags and carry those [SIZE=18pt]FULL BUCKETS! [/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!![/SIZE]

Wait until you see what we've ordered for you to wear!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have more reinforcments now LOL and the stalls picked out. So you girls better get your muck boots on, its going to be a longgggggg day.

If I win I'm gonna help Belinda so who wants to help make sure Belinda's 30 stalls get cleaned?
default_thumbup.gif
:

Let me just add that I am highly competitive, so I REALLY need to win :lol: and I'm sure Belinda REALLY needs her stalls cleaned.

i've alsways considered water buckets as being part of stall cleaning. :bgrin If that is vetoed, though, there is always two more jobs as well.

Amanda

I just got home from the dreaded beauty shop and what do I see? WOW! You ladies have been busy! Just think, I got my hair done so we can pick poo in style! We're willing. We're ready. We will be eating Tylenol for a week, but that's ok!

Well, Lauralee, I don't see how we could let someone's horse be without fresh water. :bgrin Come on, put us to work! Whom ever wins gets to pick two other jobs while they sit back and read their CMHR cook book.

Fran

Fran you just wasted your money :no: . All that sweat, dirt, and, grime is going to ruin your 'do. You should have waited until after :bgrin . Anyone taking pictures please get them at beginning, middle, AND end :bgrin . I know I'm evil
default_wink.png
: .

Amanda

I've an idea!

Why don't you sell car wash and trailer wash tickets!!!!

(ducking and running....Fran and Kay's backs are going to scream bloody murder!)

my daughter is here from out of town but someone emailed me and said i had to come look. I am laughing so hard im about to fall off my chair!!!

lauralee shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL (visions of 30 foot trailers dance in my head)

Just how much chocolate is lisa bringing?? oh and coffee dont forget the coffee!!!!

Amanda, my hair is so tightly curled at the moment it just might help it! LOL I see you are winning. Bring on the work! Woo hoo!

How long are those trailers?
default_unsure.png
: :bgrin

Fran

Are trailers interior and exterior? Belinda, how long is your trailer or trailers? Do they need washed and waxed? Tires need some Armorall? We need a second job as well what's needed or wanted :bgrin ?

It's probably a good thing I'm not going to be there or I'd have to go in disguise.

Amanda

OH I have some more jobs
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: , How about halter breaking 4 weanlings :new_shocked: :new_shocked: So that they can show on Monday !! LOL!! OH giving baths to those 30 horses that go in those stalls you clean..
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin :bgrin

Kay and Fran :new_shocked:

Looks like you have your work set out for you. Also, remember you have to wear what

Stacy is sending you!!!!!. My contribution will go out to you at Fran's address tomorrow.

Pictures, Pictures Pictures so we can share in the fun.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :risa_suelos:
default_whistling.gif
:

OH I have some more jobs
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: , How about halter breaking 4 weanlings :new_shocked: :new_shocked: So that they can show on Monday !! LOL!! OH giving baths to those 30 horses that go in those stalls you clean..
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin :bgrin

hha oh kay and fran your going to have WAY to much fun ahaha :lol:

:488:
default_cheers.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
: Belinda and I have teamed up!!! Who's gonna join us?
default_please.gif
: for CMHR!

Fran, washing 30 horses? I think you're gonna lose the curl! Some of those horses have to get you as wet as they get at least that's how some of mine are
default_yes.gif
: .

Oh my! LOL You guys crack me up! Now I know I am going to have to find me some Diet Code Red some where down there! Woo hoo! How many reinforcements do you have? LOL We can take it! Bid, bid bid!

Amanda, my hair is so tight! If I was thrown on a velcro wall I would stick there. Go ahead, mess it up! LOL

Gini, you two are awesome! I love surprises and yes we will wear it! What ever it is. LOL Remember if it is a horse costume I get the front half!

Fran

i LOVE weanlings!!! washing 30 horses?? :new_shocked: fran and i were soaked washign 3 at the ohio world show lol

Problem with handling weanies is ill want one!!! hubby said no more no more no more (keep telling myself that)

someone pls find diet code red for fran
default_yes.gif
:

oops wanted to add i think we have enough to geld all but one!!! one more!!!

Last edited:
We had a third bidder for awhile. Someone tried to sneak in and dethrown me while I was out of town, but it didn't work yet :bgrin. Kay and Fran can still dream of 30 stalls and horses stretching before them. They can count stalls instead of sheep or minis at night if they have trouble sleeping
default_yes.gif
: . 1-2-3-4.

Amanda

Latest posts

Back