Looking for largest number of horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys know my reinforcements. They are:

Belinda :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Paintedgates :aktion033: :aktion033: (still waiting on confirmation-proxy bid will go up if she gets back to me in time)

That's it so far. People still have the chance to join up with some winners if they choose to do so :aktion033:

I am here most of the day today, except for the grocery store, and I think I'll try some Code Red :lol: , but I'll be watching.

Hi Everyone,

Well there were some of you asking if anyone knew of a few other jobs they could help with, so I am going to suggest a couple..........................

I know how I run my tail off helping Erica with 10-13 horses, so I think it could really help out with someone just getting up to the arena to hold horses and maybe taking along the grooming bucket and the numbers needed for the horses. I know sometimes belinda has her hands full with so many horses and her and carmen are running trying to get all down there.

Ericas front of her jacket is usually black from horses rubbing up on her , before she enters the ring.

Just a suggestion.

Good Luck to everyone. I hope I can get things ready here in time to leave !!!!!!!

See you There.

Linda killion

Soooo have you guys decided who is taking the pictures and/or video, we cannot forget pictures!! :lol: :lol:

Dont use kays cameria, we need more then 6 pictures LOL.

Amanda you have a pm. Sorry, I was not on yesterday. Trying to get ready for an open show next week. ok just let me know where you want the money sent I wil send it today

Thanks Paintedgates. Ok, for whoever it was that asked our official group is:

Belinda

Paintedgates

Amanda

Get those cameras ready and everybody meet at Belinda's stalls!!!! :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033:

PS If you can't beat us you can always join us!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I were going JUST TO WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked: :lol:

Please, please, PLEASE.......get some really good, grubby, end of the day after busting butt pictures of these two. THEN, have them enlarged and AUCTION THEM OFF.
default_yes.gif
:

They would give anyone a good laugh, I'm sure.

Belinda, are you going to have a camera or make sure someone you know does? I want someone not related to Fran or Kay, maybe a complete stranger :bgrin .

Candid shots when not looking :aktion033: .

Passed out at the end of the barn aisle with chocolate wrappers, coffee cups, and soda cans all around :lol: .

Maybe I'm going to have to find my own spy-any volunteers?
default_smile.png

Amanda

I wish I were going JUST TO WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_shocked: :lol:

Please, please, PLEASE.......get some really good, grubby, end of the day after busting butt pictures of these two. THEN, have them enlarged and AUCTION THEM OFF.
default_yes.gif
:

They would give anyone a good laugh, I'm sure.
Auction pictures?? Did anyone say "AUCTION" What a great idea!!!!! :lol: If you could send the files to me

I'll make sure they get enlarged and go to the highest bidder! Go Kay and Fran make CMHR and the horses proud!!!! We'll make sure there is something at the end of the aisle for you .
default_wink.png
:

"We'll make sure there is something at the end of the aisle for you . "

If you ever make it that far!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The EVIL ONE,

Amanda

only 5 more hours and we will know who the winner is!!! Thanks to gini and stacy we have our special stall cleaning shirts LOL. They are so cute! This has been so much fun and I thank you guys so much for taking part in it.

I cant wait to clean stalls!! I have faith that lisa will be there with chocolate and coffee
default_yes.gif
:

ps amanda we still could get a last minute sneaky bidder LOL

LOL This has been a hoot of a time! You all have made my week. What a passionate, fun loving group of people! All of you deserve a round of applause! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Just got word from Ginny St Pierre that the crypt surgery itself is $400 to $500 for the one stallion. Might have to have Kay do lap dances at Nationals to get the rest.
default_whistling.gif
: Now that would be a picture to auction off!

Fran

I'm waiting for the last minute bidder. I'll be here.

I just want to say that all the stallions will be taken care of if that tells you guys anything
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: . They will all join my stallion who was done a week before and they can join him in his pity party as my new mare teases him to no end.

Amanda

I'mmmmmmmmmmm back ! ! ! ! !!

got home just in time, I was out of town with no internet but I'm back.

Just call me Sneaky Bidder (with reinforcements) LOL

wow.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Less than 2 hours to go if you want to bid!!!! Kay, Fran we're trying to get the last thing[/SIZE]

to you before you go. It will go with your shirts

Be sure and practice it all before you get there. Poop scooping, sheath cleaning
default_wacko.png
:, remember to change their water, it's a loooooong way down that aisle! Did someone suggest trailer cleaning and armoraling the tires???
default_whistling.gif
:

We all want to thank Kay and Fran for being such good sports about this. :aktion033:

Thank you to all the forum members that have made this so much fun.

[SIZE=14pt]A very BIG thank you to Amanda, Karen for keeping this going, way above what we could ever imagine. A big thank you to Belinda for her stalls and horses
default_wink.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]As Fran and Kay say "YOU ALL ROCK!!!"[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, no! They have counter attacked! Minimomnc, Ashley, Jitterbug, wildwindminis someone help! LOL

Only 1 hour left to secure Kay and I for your own! Time is running out! :new_shocked:

I can't wait to get to Nationals and get started on the fun! :aktion033: We can handle whatever you throw at us! Come on and put us to work!

Fran

I'm so scared I'm shaking, see- :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

LOL Amanda, you are so funny! You have made this a blast!

Fran

There's still time to join us-any recruits out there? Time is running out!!!!! :bgrin

<We can handle whatever you throw at us! Come on and put us to work!>

[SIZE=18pt]Fran..... Be careful Them's fighting words!!! I can only imagine what their thinking up for your chores :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back