Looking for largest number of horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on karen bid bid
default_smile.png

Amanda, we can't bid. But I want to tell you that it's people like you and the others that make life as wonderful as it is!

2 minutes 20 seconds.

Fran

1 minute! Now I am crying!

Fran

I commend Amanda, she is a wonderful person and I know she will make sure Kay and Fran get good use. I am just glad that the amount will go to a great cause and that we have all in a small part helped where we can.

Thank you Dr. Pam, Lyn J., Bruce A. , Cheryl Powell and Justine for coming to my aid, I tried but Amanda is one tough cookie.

dancing18.gif

30 30 30 dances in your heads :bgrin . Everybody still had a ways to go. $1350 was my bid. Whenever anyone bid I upped it. Belinda and Paintedgate are helping me and I am seinding the balance.

Belinda get to thinking about 2 more jobs!!!!!! :bgrin :bgrin

Now we have a Trifecta...I'm crying too! You guys ROCK!
default_wub.png
:

Wow!!!!!

Thank you all who contributed!!!! Kay you've got me crying now and I can't think of what to say.

You all are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am speechless! Warm and fuzzies all around! Congratulations! We will work our butts off for you and do so with pride and love.

Fran

I'm gonna have to be talking to LynJ :bgrin :lol: :bgrin .

Where's Belinda?

Oh, that's right coming up with two more jobs :bgrin

I am so happy that this helps you guys. I came REAL close to crying.

Even if I did I wouldn't admit it :bgrin .

Oh WOW $1350 !!!!!!!! Now we can get those stallions down from Canada and get them gelded and we may have a 5th stallion coming in soon. I am so tickled, It will be a lot easier here when the two I've got get fixed. All I can say is WHOO HOO! :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

Yup I really do love you guys!
default_wub.png
:

Ginny StP

I am almost crying to hard to tell you! LOL Amanda, Belinda and Paintedgates are so unselfishly giving the CMHR $1350. I can't believe it!

And thank you Mary Lou and Mona!

You all rock!

Fran

we forgot to thank mona too!!! thank you mona for letting cmhr use the auction at not cost!!! i just feel so privledged to be around such caring people

Well Amanda got the bid but I am personally sending CMHR a donation anyway. So come on guys, those that wanted to bid but didn't need stalls cleaned, make a donation, even a small one. It all adds up in the end.

awww karen im trying to stop crying and here i go again. but they are happy tears!!! I only wish you were going to be there so we could meet. Thank you for making this so fun and helping to raise this money. :aktion033:

Oh, thank you so much, minimomnc! You all have touched me so deeply!

Fran

minimomNC If you and your crew wern't bidding against Amanda we'd still be down around $100 Thank you so very much. All of you who contributed, my humble thanks! We couldn't save these horses without you.

Ginny StP

I think at that price Sheath cleanings should be included!
default_yes.gif
: :new_shocked:

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: Oh MY !! :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: I go away for just a little while today and look what happens !! :aktion033: :aktion033: Amanda , you are one determined young woman..
default_yes.gif
: You can come be on my team any day..!! Please email me at [email protected] to let me know where to send my $$$ ...

And don't worry
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
: We will get our $$ worth of work out of my two new worker bee's !! :488: :488:

Girls just report in for duty as soon as you can.. I have sleeping bags, Frig, microwave , as I see long hours in your future...
default_wub.png
: See you all there..

Latest posts

Back