Little Bit's Forum & Dwarf Mini 2008 calendars

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
Hello everyone~
default_saludando.gif

I would like to announce that I am now taking orders for the 2008 "Little Bit's Forum" calendars and "Little Bit's Dwarf Mini" calendars.

The Dwarf Mini calendar is going to be even more special this year, as Donna has included the name of each dwarf on it's picture! There are lots of new dwarf Mini babies included in the calendar this year, too!

I would like to mentions that in no way does this calendar promote the deliberate breeding of or for dwarf Miniature Horses.
default_no.gif

The profits from the Forum calendar will go into Little Bit's Help Fund, to rescue or help animals in need, and the Dwarf Mini profits will go to the research being done by Dr. Cothran up at Texas A & M, once again. Last year I presented Dr. Cothran with a calendar and a check for $600.00. I am hoping to be able to meet or exceed that amount this year!

The calendars will be finished in plenty of time to send them out for Christmas presents this year, too! You won't be able to find a more unique gift anywhere! And your money will be going to a VERY good cause.

If anyone is interested in making a donation of $16.00 or more per calendar, which includes postage to anywhere in the U.S. and other countries, as well, please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Checks, or money orders can be made out to Janell Jensen, or you are welcome to use your PayPal account, too. That address is the same as above.

If you are sending a check or M.O., please e-mail me for my home address.

And remember...... every "Little Bit" helps!
default_yes.gif

Thank you in advance,

Janell and all the "special" animals

I thought you might enjoy seeing a preview of one of the pages of the 2008 Dwarf Mini calendar.
default_biggrin.png

This is November.

And I would also like to thank the folks who have e-mailed me with their orders already!
default_aktion033.gif

A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!

Novdwarf1.jpg

Nancy Mitten..... I received your e-mail about ordering 2 dwarf Mini calendars, but I think it got deleted my mistake
default_new_shocked.gif
..... I can't seem to find it now, and this HughesWeb Mail starts taking away deleted messages after so many.
default_sad.png
If you happen to read this, will you PLEASE e-mail me again?

It was so good to hear from you again, it's been TOO long!

My Outlook Express froze up and I can't get to all my old e-mail addresses either.
default_sad.png

If anyone else writes to Nancy, will you please let her know about this problem? I would sure appreciate it.

Here's another sneak preview of the dwarf Mini calendar:

decdwarf1.jpg

I just read the Pinned: about Sales Ads/Pitches/Testimonials

Mary Lou, I hope I am not doing anything wrong by posting here on the Back Porch about the Dwarf Mini calendars being for sale. Since you OK'd it last year I didn't think I needed to bother you again this year.

ALL the profits from the calendars go to the dwarf research, so in a way the sales of the calendars are really donations, but PLEASE let me know if I am stepping over the line here. Please forgive me if I am. I don't believe that this pinned announcement was here when I posted, either that or I just didn't see it.

THANK YOU for bumping this up Mary....I appreciate it.
default_yes.gif

I still haven't heard from Nancy Mitten though.
default_sad.png

If anyone e-nmails her, would you PURDY PLEASE ask her to e-mail me again?

I took a peek at your beautiful website Mary, you have some very nice horses. And I LOVE the little Arabian style halters! You make them all by hand!
default_new_shocked.gif
Can't believe you only charge $30.00 for them. What are they made out of, nylon? I will have to keep one in mind for my little mare this show season.
default_yes.gif

Back