Little Bit's Forum & Dwarf Mini 2008 calendars

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
Hello everyone~
default_saludando.gif

I would like to announce that I am now taking orders for the 2008 "Little Bit's Forum" calendars and "Little Bit's Dwarf Mini" calendars.

The Dwarf Mini calendar is going to be even more special this year, as Donna has included the name of each dwarf on it's picture! There are lots of new dwarf Mini babies included in the calendar this year, too!

I would like to mentions that in no way does this calendar promote the deliberate breeding of or for dwarf Miniature Horses.
default_no.gif

The profits from the Forum calendar will go into Little Bit's Help Fund, to rescue or help animals in need, and the Dwarf Mini profits will go to the research being done by Dr. Cothran up at Texas A & M, once again. Last year I presented Dr. Cothran with a calendar and a check for $600.00. I am hoping to be able to meet or exceed that amount this year!

The calendars will be finished in plenty of time to send them out for Christmas presents this year, too! You won't be able to find a more unique gift anywhere! And your money will be going to a VERY good cause.

If anyone is interested in making a donation of $16.00 or more per calendar, which includes postage to anywhere in the U.S. and other countries, as well, please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Checks, or money orders can be made out to Janell Jensen, or you are welcome to use your PayPal account, too. That address is the same as above.

If you are sending a check or M.O., please e-mail me for my home address.

And remember...... every "Little Bit" helps!
default_yes.gif

Thank you in advance,

Janell and all the "special" animals

I thought you might enjoy seeing a preview of one of the pages of the 2008 Dwarf Mini calendar.
default_biggrin.png

This is November.

And I would also like to thank the folks who have e-mailed me with their orders already!
default_aktion033.gif

A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!

Novdwarf1.jpg

Back