Linda passed away.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Condolences to Paul and family try to remember this is only until you meet again. Continued Prayers for you the girls and Matt that you gain strength and courage to continue until you can join her.

Nita

My sympathy to her family, she fought a long hard fight, she can rest now. She will be missed.

She fought long and hard
default_crybaby.gif

I posted this on the back porch.

I'm so deeply sorry for the huge loss her family and friends suffer through Linda's passing. I only knew her through seeing her posts here, but I could see she was an awesome friend to many and she'll be greatly missed. I wish I had been able to meet her.

My heart goes out to all who loved her.

Memories...share em. I remember her big laugh and her gentle way with my horses. I remember her grin driving to win with her beloved Fred. I remember her always willing to help anyone at anytime if she could. I remember she had heart as big as the universe. They are blessed to have her now. Hugs and so much love to her family and those left behind, even the furfolks who will sorely miss her right there at home. I keep thinking about her and all those memories...they make me smile.

I saved this picture:

bestfamily.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so deeply sorry to hear this. I only knew her from the Forum but you could just tell what a kind heart she had. My heart goes out to all of her family. We will all miss her.

Carol

My heart breaks to hear this. I am so glad she doesn't hurt anymore. But I realize that her family is devastated, as are her friends and forum family. I am so sorry.

My heart and prayers are going out to you and the entire family.......

I am also very sorry to hear this. My thoughts go out to her family and friends....
default_no.gif

On LTPLT one of our members wrote this in her honor:

Sometimes people leave this world

When their work is done

And have done all that they can

Its their time to move on

Do not mourn their passing

They have given all they can

They were good friends

Now its time to find new friends

The winged ones are waiting

They have new tasks for them

Maybe even Pegasus is waiting

His shoes require changing

Hermit

th_linda-1.jpg

I am so sorry.

I hope for her family, friends, and everyone who has been touched by Linda's life, that the pain of her passing is surpassed by the joy, wisdom and kindness that she brought to our world.

susanne and keith

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry, our condolences to your family. We always enjoyed visiting with her at horse shows, she will be missed.

Our thoughts are with you and her family. So very sorry to hear this.

My deepest sympathies to Linda's family...Linda you are the sweetest person I've ever known...you have always been an angel. You will never be forgotten as you have touched my heart, just like so many others that you've met.

Her pain is ended, yours is just beginning. May God and his peace be with you. Our deepest condolences to the family and friends.

Latest posts

Back