Linda passed away.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_sad.png
my heart goes out to you and your family.

sending prayers your way

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this sad time. May you find peace in the coming days.

I am so sorry, may she rest in peace now and be out of pain, sending prayers for you and her family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the kids, Paul. I hope that your memories of the good times and love that the two of you shared will be a comfort to you in the days ahead.

Heartfelt condolences to you all.

Jodi

Oh my dear friend, I will miss your laugh and sparking eyes...be well and happy, find all the beloved horses you've know and will meet over the way. My heart cries for those left behind who love you so very much. Courtney, honey, my love to you, to all of you in the Best family. I'll miss her. Deb Chapman

What a sad day. I remember meeting her once and what a great woman with a big heart she was. Im so glad that I got the opportunity to meet her. My condolences to the entire family.

Kay

Tears are in my eyes
default_no.gif
Im so sorry may the lord be with your family at this time. Im so sorry!! She is in such a good place i'm sure. And Courtny if you are on here I am very sorry and you are still one of my BEST FRIENDS!! I wish you the best! You are by far one of the nicest people and my best friends!

We all wish you well!

default_crybaby.gif
default_bye-sad.gif
she was such a good woman

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a wonderful presence here on the forum and sounded like a brave and wonderful woman from the reports of all who knew her. Rest in peace....

Leia

Dear Sweet Linda.......Linda was a true horseperson in every sense of the word beginning with LOVE. I very much admired her in every way. She is truly loved by so many and will be very missed. My heart and tears go out to the family.

May the Lord bless and comfort you in your loss. My condolences to the family. We know she is now Home, at Peace and free of pain. Saying goodbye is often the hardest part of our life on Earth.

God saw that you were getting tired

and a cure was not to be.

So He put His arms around you

and whispered "Come to me."

My sincere condolences for your family. She will be greatly missed and we will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

My deepest sympathy to the entire family.......my prayers to you all.

Linda I will miss you.....peace be with you always.

Latest posts

Back